X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason I ride the Mike's B M/C.

This:

but I don't know what's the diameter 5/8", 3/4" or 7/8"

I hope that next week I receive the BBK from Lee to try another time this M/C

Comment

Taper, did you change the pedal ratio for the manual masters??? You have any pics of your setup?
      e30sport.net
      '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
      '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
      '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
        Taper, did you change the pedal ratio for the manual masters??? You have any pics of your setup?
        agreed. if you go booster-less, you will need to change the pedal pickup point. ~4:1 is stock with the booster, ~6:1 manual brakes. i have a tilton pedal assembly that is 6.25:1 with dual masters. works very well. cheers, jason

Comment

Originally posted by Jason89i View Post
          agreed. if you go booster-less, you will need to change the pedal pickup point. ~4:1 is stock with the booster, ~6:1 manual brakes. i have a tilton pedal assembly that is 6.25:1 with dual masters. works very well. cheers, jason
          What's the way to change the ratio of the brake pedal?¿

Comment

Raise the pick-up point for the rod to the booster/MC. Raise by the same distance the MC. About 1/3 the current distance. Also reinforce the stem.
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

i think this M/C works well with your's BBK

Comment

Hi guys yes I now this is a old thread but I am wondering if anybody ended up finding a definitive vacuum booster option and master combo that clears the S50B32 euro intake without needing to relocate it to the right more, and that also offers good assist.

The closest I could see is that a 924 Booster with E30 MC fits but slightly rubs on the intake boot, which is OK - but Mike said it would feel like hitting a brick wall in terms of assist.

just wondering if anybody has tried it. or found another solution (vacuum assisted) that works.

I'm not really ready to put my e23 hydrualic setup yet and prefer to find a vacuum assisted solution that will work.

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys yes I now this is a old thread but I am wondering if anybody ended up finding a definitive vacuum booster option and master combo that clears the S50B32 euro intake without needing to relocate it to the right more, and that also offers good assist.

The closest I could see is that a 924 Booster with E30 MC fits but slightly rubs on the intake boot, which is OK - but Mike said it would feel like hitting a brick wall in terms of assist.

just wondering if anybody has tried it. or found another solution (vacuum assisted) that works.

I'm not really ready to put my e23 hydrualic setup yet and prefer to find a vacuum assisted solution that will work.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I just installed one of lee's booster delete kits on the swap I'm doing and it fits with ease on both the factory airbox and the hamman style carbon airbox. If you must keep the booster, you can also buy carbon airbox's with a little bit moved over to aid in clearing the booster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        I just installed one of lee's booster delete kits on the swap I'm doing and it fits with ease on both the factory airbox and the hamman style carbon airbox. If you must keep the booster, you can also buy carbon airbox's with a little bit moved over to aid in clearing the booster.

any pics? what brake setup you using FR and RR? what M/C sizes?
                        89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Car isn't running yet, but the plan is to use e36 M3 brakes. MC is stock 320i touring. I'll comment on the feel when we get there, just stating currently that it fits!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                            any pics? what brake setup you using FR and RR? what M/C sizes?
                            Even with the delete, and just a master it's a tight fit with an s50b32. It works great though and the feel is great when you get the proper pads for your application and the ratio correct. Both these are running stock e30 325is master cylinders. Mine's running a Massive 300x22 BBK up front and the s50b32 is running M roadster brakes front and rear with a manual proportioning valve.

Untitled by Erik, on Flickr

Comment

Thanks, I thought you meant the new delete kits though
                              89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Working...
                              X