GB - Cobalt Friction Brake Pads - Race/sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB - Cobalt Friction Brake Pads - Race/sport

One of the reasons why I got into the E30 chassis was to expand my racing; in the current case with building a car for the ChumpCar endurance racing.

Since my company is a dealer for Cobalt Friction brake pads and I was already ordering a few sets of pads for the Chumpster, I figured I'd offer up to my fellow r3vlimiteds a group buy to get in on an initial-offering big discount.

Cobalt Friction has both race pads (XR-series) and a streetable high-performance pad (CSR) in fitments for the E30. These pads offer excellent wear coupled with ability to withstand high temps, high braking torque and easy modulation. One of the reasons why Cobalt Friction is a popular choice in the endurance racing groups. They also have the added bonus of not needing any special break-in process to get the most out of the pad; just slap them on and go.

I've personally run these brake pads with great success in Spec Miata and on our E90 M3 in the One Lap of America - the event where we used less than half of the pad material on XR1/XR3 pads over the course of 1 week and over 4200 miles, racing on tracks such as Road America, Hallet and Mid Ohio.

The pads for the E30 retail at $199 for front or rear fitment.

The initial offering group buy for E30 fitment will be a 15% discount plus a flat-rate shipping charge of $5 per axle-set (for US shipment).

$174.15 per set shipped.

I plan to place the order February 28th. The brakes should be sent out approximately 2 weeks after order (The process is I send in the order, they tool up and make the brakes and send to me. I package and send out).

Anyone who has signed up by then via posting a response here or has contacted me via email/PM will receive the 15% discount.

If you are interested in other vehicle fitments, you can get a 10% discount.

Contact me via PM or email at sales@schautspeed.com for more details, questions, pad compound recommendations or other info.

:up:
    Ben
    Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
    April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
    May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
    October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
    October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
    Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports
Working...
X