Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castro Motorsport makes it into GQ Magazine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is what you can do to an E30 when you have money. Ahh the possibilities...

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
      Is he (Frank) coming to the Dyno Day?

Comment

good shit guys
        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

really cool! you had me there until I read the RHD thing??????????????????WTF, whatever..........

Comment

Ohhh shit mah nigga Franky tho!

Comment

I'd sell him my rhd touring for the right price :)

And a day to hang out with OF.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I only got to hang with them for a little while after work, as I'm not at the shop during the day. Chris Castro was with them for a few hours and said they're a cool group of guys.

I've talked/hung with Frank on numerous occassions about his car, and he's a pretty cool guy. Somewhat quiet, but a cool guy nonetheless.

Thanks for all the comments and support guys! This is a pretty big deal for us! :D
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

SO MUCH WIN!! His choice of modifications really cements him as one of the greatest advocates for our beloved e30. And congrats to Castros for the attention.
                  just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

yeah im a little lost on the whole RHD thing as well. but the car is AWESOME.

Comment

congrats guys!
                      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                      Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                      LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Cool to my my car's "door" in one of the pictures. Haha. Saved the picture just in case I decide to sell. ;)

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

who's Frank Ocean?
                          Make the bastard chase you.

Comment

Congrats guys!
                            1988 E30 335i - 1987 E30 327i - 1987 E30 327iS Pickup - 1973 2002 Project

Visit www.BimmerHeads.com for all of your 12 valve needs!

Comment

win! win! win!
                              -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                              -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                              Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                              For more updates:)
                              Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Originally posted by will61 View Post
                                SO MUCH WIN!! His choice of modifications really cements him as one of the greatest advocates for our beloved e30.
                                what
                                ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Working...
                                X