No announcement yet.

the Aluminum Monster. a 318 with a special 24v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met up with j.rizo and he took some awesome pics but it will be a few days before they will be ready. I like this one

Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

These are Joshuas fav's...

Above the Ground by 2mAn

Above the Ground by 2mAn

and this one is mine.

Above the Ground by 2mAn

Its going to suck not having this car anymore, but I have a few different solid deals Im working on right now. Who wouldve thought that I would get this close to getting rid of the my monster only to have the daily driver be the pain in the ass...
      Simon
      Current Cars:

Comment

So nice!!!

Must really sucks to have to get rid of its E30... hope I never get there... good luck with whatever your dealing with...!

Envoyé de mon SM-G903W en utilisant Tapatalk
        E30 now S52
        2008 Suburban LTZ (Family and TT hauler)
        325xiT (Sold)

sigpic

Comment

Well the keys have moved over to he new owner and he has already signed up. It truly has worked out better than I imagined.

As he said in the ad, the Aluminum monster will continue its evolution
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Congrats/condolences.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              Congrats/condolences.

I'm not going anywhere. Haha
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

I meant I know it's bittersweet.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                  I meant I know it's bittersweet.
                  Usually when I sell a car, I never want to see it again, but Art (CYN RNS) is definitely the right guy for it. I knew this car was going to need someone who see what I see and he certainly does. I had a few people who were all trying to make a deal work, luckily it stays local and I can see the monster at track events that I will most likely also be at with the Datsun.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

hope you get back in another e30 soon!

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                      hope you get back in another e30 soon!
                      We'll see... Im looking for a daily driver right now as I sold the Benz too. I know E30s can be wonderful daily drivers, but in LA you need functioning A/C first and foremost. Theres a few other things Im using as requirements:
                      >200bhp, rear wheel drive, and 4 doors. Manual is a bonus.

I have one car that I have my eye on right now, but still keeping my eyes open.

For now, the Aluminum Monster is getting prepped for a track day where the new owner can feel her in her element. Im hoping to be there too, we'll see
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

I know how you feel; I'm at a point where I don't know what to do with the bae30. It's too damn hard to hoard cars out here on the West Side.

Comment

I'm curious - of you guys who have driven or owned both, if you had the choice of an E30 set up the way you wanted it, or a nice 2002 roundie the way you wanted it (with M20?), which would you rather daily and keep long term?

Looks / feel / driving position / handling / power / reliability / parts availability / etc / etc

< EDIT! > I'll start a new thread with this question.
                          Last edited by LateFan; 08-02-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Congrats Simon, sad to hear it's been sold but good job.
                            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Ive been in contact with the new owner and it looks like some upgrades are coming
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Well first off, very excited to be the new owner of this car and I have to thank Simon for getting this car to the point its at. Ive spent maybe 3 hours driving this car total, pretty much entirely in the canyons around my house, it is great to live where its impossible to drive anywhere without having a minimum of 10 miles worth of esses. Then about 10-12 hours going through every bolt/fluid on the car, and probably another 4 hours ordering parts for the car.

So far a 95 M3 rack along with all the other necessity's for the rack swap are on their way.

A new OMP TRS- E seat since i cannot find a matching Cobra Monaco within the states, most likely that Monaco will go up for sale within a month if anyone wants it, and a matching Schroth harness have been ordered this week.

The goal for this car, to make it as bad ass as possible as an E 30 can be without going broke..

Comment

Working...
                                X