• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grundens rain bibs, jacket, and hat, for Alaska

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Had a gift card to home depot so got a 30 gallon compressor. Its a cheapo but the last cheapo we had lasted 15 years and is still going so I'll give this a try. Wont get used much anyways.

I'm always tempted by those but haven't gotten one because i doubt they could support orbital sanders or paint guns. I need a good compressor so bad.
      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
        I'm always tempted by those but haven't gotten one because i doubt they could support orbital sanders or paint guns. I need a good compressor so bad.

According to paper work it can support it. It ran my professional detailing gun just fine it requires 5cfm at 85 psi of constant pressure

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I have had the 2009 version of this running into a 30gallon tank I got on Craigslist for 30 bucks since 2009, gives me the best of all worlds, a quality compressor I can take anywhere and one with the capacity for any job.

41lwMW6mW4L by phled1, on Flickr

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

These came in from Garagistic.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

hadn't seen those before. nice. must be a new product
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                hadn't seen those before. nice. must be a new product

Yea i believe both were just release within the last couple months.

Per thread rules

Me and buddy made some contact when racing our RC cars and i broke a front knuckle. Oops

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

12 tons of hell, at least the horses will eat this winter. Not my best stacking job of my life, but its all in and will stay dry.
                  20170724_203037 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-24-2017, 10:20 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

The cupholder was released about the 10th and the rear shifter mount about a month ago. Both are very nice, you get your choice of delrin & polyurithane.

Garagistic is your one-stop source to performance BMW parts. From Grip, street, show or drift, we got the parts your BMW needs. We carry BMW parts for your E30, E36, E46, E82, E92 and much more!

Comment

Racingbrake pistons for the 951 Brembos

Lemforder arms with Powerflex urethane UCABs for the E39 M5

Spare G280/5 for the E28 M5 "just in case", thought I doubt it'll need it with only 89,000 miles on the clock

'88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        12 tons of hell, at least the horses will eat this winter. Not my best stacking job of my life, but its all in and will stay dry.
                        at least stacking that hay the way you did on edge will keep it from spontaneous combustion. it'll do the job just fine. good to see that you finally made it home from the hot sweaty asshole of our state. i'm guessing by the fact that there isn't too much hay there, you must only have 2 or 3 horses?
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

<------- Old farm kid, have stacked a couple of bales in my life, on edge lets the stack breath and keeps the mold and mildew away better. Yeah only got about 325 or so, ( we buy by the ton out here) and will get about 2-3 more tons near the end of august of much richer nutrient content 2ed cut for for those really cold dec-feb nights. We are down to 2 critters right now, might get back up too 3 next spring now that we have better facilities
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Nice barn! PS - I don't think hey will get hot when packed, no? Well guess depends on what is in it. Alfalfa? Yea. Straw, no.
                            Last edited by george graves; 07-28-2017, 02:46 AM.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

if its moisture content is above a certain amount, it will mold/ferment/heat up. has caused many a barn fire over the last 200 years.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Yuppers, if you get too much moisture when its put up, it will start to rot form the inside out, and build heat in the process and if that heat has no where to go it can "spontaneously combust" does not happen often but it does even straw will if it was baled with moisture on it like rain or heavy dew that was not allowed to dry off completely. Dont have to worry too much about that in this batch, we had a great hay season not a drop of rain from cut to barn this year for 95% of the valley, and its a dry climate this time of year not even dew on the grass in the am.... Only 1 bale had any musty smell to it at all out of that 12ish tons .

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X