R3v Weight loss thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R3v Weight loss thread?

Well there is no way around it. I'm turning into Mac from always sunny.

and its my own damn fault. My 32 jeans are getting tight and its time I do something about it.

The Impala forum I used to frequent did a thread like this every year, lucky me I never needed it.

What they did was they just posted a start weight, and would update weekly. Yeah it was a bunch of fat fucks just patting each other on the back but really, it is alot easier when you have other people on board encouraging each other.

Any other R3vers interested?
    Start weight 1/18: 195 lbs
    Goal: 175 lbs

How tall are you? I go through cut and bulk phases and losing weight is super easy!!!! Really its easier than gaining imo. While I cut I still eat unhealthy foods, but only about 1500 cals a day of it. I dropped 6 pounds in a month without exercising. Right now I'm bulking, but when I cut again I will be adding a 7mph run for 30 min (-500 cals). My buddy cut and went from 165 to 140 in few months eating about 1500 cals a day as well. Portion control is the easiest way. YOUR BODY WILL GET USED TO IT IN A SHORT WHILE.
    Last edited by CrusherCurtis; 06-02-2013, 08:49 PM.
    I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
    Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

I got fat in the past 4 years. I used to be 160. But im now at 185. Stupid 32 size jeans. Im 6'2 so i should be able to lose it in a couple weeks of doing cool stuff

Comment

Two years ago I lost nearly 40lbs in 9 months with very little effort. Gained 20 of that back in the last year. Been a very stressful year so I turned back to drinking and eating as comfort. Now am back on the weight loss and healthy living kick. Trying to get back down to 165 again and 11-13% body fat. Eating healthy is fairly easy and the more you do it, the less appetizing shitty food seems. Started about a month ago and am down 5lbs but have also been going to the gym more.
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
          I got fat in the past 4 years. I used to be 160. But im now at 185. Stupid 32 size jeans. Im 6'2 so i should be able to lose it in a couple weeks of doing cool stuff
          What the fuck. You should be aiming to put muscle on. Not just drop weight. What are you guys? Womenz?
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I got fat over the last year. I already needed to lose a few, and then I put on 30lbs. Prolly need to lose 50 overall. I'm a fucking 34 now. I used to be a 31.

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
              I go through cut and bulk phases and losing weight is super easy!!!!
              I used to do this too. at 170 my body fat is about 16%, which I'm okay with. I work out 3x a week and have a physical job, but i got engaged last year, then I got a bit lazy, and I eat like a goddamn pig and just piled on the pounds.

Comment

6'6''
                240lbs

Goal is 250lbs by the summer. Training with heavy weights and a cardio workout to bulk and tone.
                Working with a punching bag on weekends.

I cut bread and most noodles as I tend to not enjoy them. Soda is also cut as of last year.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I did P90X. Finished last Oct. lost 30 lbs and achieved 8% body fat in 90 days.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                  My expectation is an immediate 5 speed swap. Autos suck more than a 50 year old whore.

Comment

6'2, 220. Hoping to drop to 185-190 to get ready for this racing season.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                      What the fuck. You should be aiming to put muscle on. Not just drop weight. What are you guys? Womenz?
                      I used to wrestle. So i weighed like 170 but could bench like 240 at the top of my game. Climbing shit was soo easy

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr View Post
                        6'2, 220. Hoping to drop to 185-190 to get ready for this racing season.
                        I'm in the same boat with about the same goals. I'm trying to climb Mt Rainier this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by K1CKBAC View Post
                          I did P90X. Finished last Oct. lost 30 lbs and achieved 8% body fat in 90 days.
                          I have P90X also. I did it for just a few weeks and it made a big difference. Really dying to get it started again. Im 5'6" at 170 (about 25% body fat), Ive been trying to get under 150, but Im more concerned with cutting the body fat then losing weight. I keep telling myself I'll start on monday
                          Last edited by 2mAn; 01-18-2013, 11:39 AM.
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                            I have P90X also. I did it for just a few weeks and it made a big difference. Really dying to get it started again. Im 5'6" at 170 (about 25% body fat), Ive been trying to get under 150, but Im more concerned with cutting the body fat then losing weight. I keep telling myself I'll start on monday
                            I lost body fat by eating on a calorie deficit. I was losing weight like mad by the third month, avg 1 pound every 2-3 days. Going to do round 2 for muscle gain.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            My expectation is an immediate 5 speed swap. Autos suck more than a 50 year old whore.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                              Soda is also cut as of last year.
                              I haven't had anything to drink that wasn't water since August

"I haven't had a carb since 2004"
                              "I lather these up with Kiehl's in the shower."
                              Somebody meme this for me!
                              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Working...
                              X