Saturday morning caravan to tech day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a caravan from Portland Saturday morning to tech day? I'm coming from Eugene.

I will be heading up on Saturday from Salem. We could meet at the Keizer station on our way to meet with people in Portland. Where are the Portland people that are heading up on Saturday??
    1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
    2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
    2003 X5 3.0

Comment

I know usually there's at least 8-10 cars. Lol pm me your number and I'll hit you up Saturday morning. What time you planning on leaving.

Comment

Why is there no thread for this I always forget the details I think we meet at Portland meadows at 630 and leave at 7 I'll ipdate when I find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
          Why is there no thread for this I always forget the details I think we meet at Portland meadows at 630 and leave at 7 I'll ipdate when I find out
          I think that is for the Sunday AM caravan, that seems early for the Saturday one. We just need to be at Griot's by 1pm. Seems we usually stop in the Kalama area to pick up Matt-B and a couple others. Leave Portland at 9:30am?

-Mac
          2003 X5 3.0

Comment

A group of us will be meeting at meadows at 730 and leaving at 830. If you'd like to join or you're running late give me a call and we can wait 503 847 0325

Yes it's a little early but we'll be getting food and bs'ing before the tech session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
              I will be heading up on Saturday from Salem. We could meet at the Keizer station on our way to meet with people in Portland. Where are the Portland people that are heading up on Saturday??

Looks like Mac and a few others and I will be doing a SEPARATE caravan up. Leaving PDX around 12-1 or so and heading straight to James'. If anyone is interested in skipping the tech session and going straight to James, let me know.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Looks like Mac and a few others and I will be doing a SEPARATE caravan up. Leaving PDX around 12-1 or so and heading straight to James'. If anyone is interested in skipping the tech session and going straight to James, let me know.
                True story. I am going to hit the Cars & Coffee in Wilsonville around 8am, check that out for a while then meet with Austin and company around noon in Portland.
                2003 X5 3.0

Comment

My racecar will be at Cars & Coffee I think Saturday.

It'll be representing Lucky Dog.

Hopefully it won't still have the square front tire (don't ask..)
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                  X