E30 318is Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 318is Project

So I've picked up 17x8.5/10's Borbet type A's from another member here.. and they are beautiful! Now for some tires..

I'd like some stretch, but nothing too crazy, just something that I can rely on year round, but looks a bit aggro. Need your help in width and aspect ratio.

I live in Vancouver, BC and the roads are nice, but wet in the winter. I was thinking all season-ish (Yokohama S-Drive) ? or maybe just go for the Falken Azenis? Toyo Proxes are up on the list too. Leaning towards Yokohama's as I think they might be the best coastal/all season wheel for some dry and wet.

Was thinking 215/45 or 225/40 up front, and 235/40 in rear? Need your inputs as I don't know the best fit for 8.5" and 10" that is not crazy stretched, just something still meaty. Open to idea's or what people know about respective to tire manufacturer.

I will most likely roll the rear fenders and adjust with spacers and do the suspension (coilovers) eventually.

Any help appreciated!

[ATTACH]115695[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]115697[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by e30hartge; 07-19-2017, 12:08 AM. Reason: Added pics

lemme know if you ever plan on getting rid of those alpinas ;)
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I have recently bought some Firestone Indy 500's and they're really good so far, worth considering..
      You should post in Mystical's wheel / tire fitment thread. Not sure how you can accomplish stretched meaty.
      Nice car

Comment

Working...
      X