Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch options

Hi all,

I have a 1990 cabbie which has a m20 2.7 bottom end and 2.5 head etc strapped on, been running this for 12 years now and decided to give it a good kick up the backside with FI xD

The FI side of things is pretty much all sorted but i need to upgrade the clutch.. im looking to be running around the 280 mark for now and the stock clutch wont last very long.. especially since i made the mistake of fitting an LUK some years ago

Been looking at upgrades and since this is a daily i cant be dealing with the paddle on/off clutches plus the break in period would take me months :(

I've heard people say i can fit an e30 m3 evo clutch direct bolt up and they can handle it, im not so sure, others say i can use an e36 m3 clutch/flywheel setup, ive been trawling the net for days and just cant find a direct answer on what is possible etc, does anyone have any experience or advice on what the options are? any help would be great on this. since the FI conversion has hurt the wallet i'm not in the market to splash out on a sachs performance 600 big ones clutch :(

Clutch options

Also in to hear what people are running these days. Subscribed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

What did you end up doing for a clutch?

Thanks,
      Bruce

Comment

Working...
      X