Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(FS/FT) Two E28's - 1988 528e/1986 535i

Location - Virginia Beach, VA

Looking into kind of a unique deal option..both of my E28's for one of what you have. I've been daily driving 25+ year old BMW's for last 5-6 years, and I think it's my time to move on to something a little newer. I've got a 1988 528e (blue) that's been my daily driver for the last two years or so. Tons of records dating back to the original purchase order and window sticker..and tons of maintenance and replacement parts between myself and the previous owner. I also have my 1986 535i (black) that I haven't had for very long. Kind of bought the thing out of impulse with my tax return and literally lost interest immediately. It's a fantastic base for something awesome, especially with the indestructible M30 motor..but it's got some typical E28 flaws as you'll find with most. Only real unattractive thing about it right now, is I have most of the interior pulled. It's all still there, just not put in the proper places. Other than that, it's a solid solid, rust free base. Both are 5 speed, both will run forever, I think it's just time for me to graduate to another generation. Mainly looking for clean E36 coupe/vert, E39, E46, and E38. Open to other options as well..let me know what you've got. Both options are always for sale, 528e $3,000..535i $2000, but for the immediate time I'd just like to see some trade options first.

For the fastest response feel free to shoot me a text, twoFIVEtwo-202-oneONEfiveTHREE

Up.

Comment

Working...
    X