WTB an e30 IX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB an e30 IX

I'm trying to find an e30 IX with no rust/rot, electrical, issues in good running condition. I'd prefer a coupe with a manual transmission. An 88 or 91 are the years i like the most. Willing to travel for the right IX. Feel free to pm me or reply to my post with what you have.

Thank you!
    My current project 91 318is
    Http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385094

sigpic

i have a 89 325ix white but its a sedan. 5 speed manual trans, with many many spare parts that will go with the car. pm if interested.

Comment

I have a 91 sedan auto 325ix fixer upper Ill sell for cheap. runs great, cold ac, no rust, clean interior, original radio with complete premium sound system and cd changer, etc.

Comment

I have an 88 coupe that is pretty much a rat that has some nice parts, its a manual transmission for the swap, it runs and drives but needs about everything, transfer case does not work but you can put a good transfer from an automatic car with this manual for the swap. Asking $2000 but it is a running driving parts car.

Comment

325 ix available in southern NH

I have an 88' 5 speed alpine II (white) 325ix that I am considering selling. This car is in great shape, recent timing belt change, great wheels/tires/ interior (though drivers side seat need attention - have set of sheep skins that can go with the car) and it comes with an 88 parts car and many spare "expensive"bits. Parts car succumbed to spring perch rust in the rear and is not derivable. It has bilsteins lowered ix specific springs, Short shift kit, Brand NEW exhaust and the list goes on. Virtually no rust on the white vehicle. $6.5K - firm and it is all yours. both cars are in one of my garages.

Car(s) are located in Southern NH - 15 miles over the MASS boarder.

Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
            http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
            Few pictures:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Thank you Bob for selling us the two IXs. Cant wait to get them on the road!

sigpic

Comment

glad you bought an ix, they're amazing cars. if you ever need parts feel free to pm me. i have a few ix parts for sale.

Comment

Thanks as i do need a few things. I made a post in the WTB thread.

Originally posted by Erikvarela88 View Post
                  glad you bought an ix, they're amazing cars. if you ever need parts feel free to pm me. i have a few ix parts for sale.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the iX club! Sounds like you got a great deal.

Post pics if you can.
                    My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Working...
                    X