wtt or fs 1989 bmw 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtt or fs 1989 bmw 325ix

hey guys so i think its time for me to get rid of my e30 ix.
    the car has been great to me, iv never had any problems at all with the car but i miss my 318. ideally id like to trade someone for a nice 318 sedan like the one i had. must be 5 speed. these are the only pictures i have at the moment but ill try and update the post later this week. about the car
    1989 bmw 325ix
    200k miles approx
    5 speed manual ( converted)
    kosei k 1 rims
    salvage title. front passenger side was hit but repaired. Carfax to prove it.
    minimal rust. literally almost no rust on the car. Californian car
    car passed smog last year and i have the paperwork on hand.
    work iv done-crackless dash installed last year, water pump, timing belt, tensioner, spark plugs etc. most basic maintenance was done.
    i have all my receipts from bma auto parts.
    4500 cash.
    car comes with spare parts, drivetrain, motor, extra suspension etc.
    call or text 3232869493 thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by e30fix; 07-02-2016, 01:36 PM. Reason: added price for cash sale.

bump

Comment

more pictures added
      Attached Files

Comment

taking offers but please stop low balling me thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Seems like a reasonable price. Just out of curiosity, why was the coolant tank deleted in favor of the smaller 318 unit in the car now?
          CENTERBAR MOTORSPORT - Check out my small Bimmer/Beamer parts and custom projects business!
          Instagram: @centerbarmotorsport
          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centerbarmo...?ref=bookmarks

The Fleet:
          -1984 325ei Lapis
          -1991 325ix Diamond
          - 2005 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire

-1972 2002tii Fjord - SOLD 7/8/17
          -1991 325i S50 ///Sterling Silver/// - SOLD 9/15/17

The Bike:
          -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment

i had a 318i that i sold a few months back. i had bought the radiator for the 318 but since i sold the car i had the spare radiator. the radiator in the ix was in horrible shape so swapped it out along with water pump timing belt etc. the ix is awesome car but its not very practical to daily drive it in Los Angeles and with my first baby due in a few days it doesnt make sense to have so many e30s lol. i still have my 86es so that will be my commute car to work.

Comment

damn, wrong coast but that seems very reasonable
              good luck

Comment

thanks. that seems to be the case with the car, i have a bunch of spare rust free parts that have been impossible to sale. shipping is a expensive since most who do need the parts or car aren't in southern california.

Comment

Where in LA is the car? Is the front valence bent from what I see in pictures?

Comment

Christ... I think you'd be able to add $500 to the car just by cleaning it for the photo shoot! GLWS!

Comment

sorry guys i know the pictures were bad iv just been stupid busy with my newborn. but i did end up trading the car for a grey market e30. thanks everyone for looking.

Comment

Working...
                      X