damp tunnel and drivers side floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damp tunnel and drivers side floor

I've been battling this E30 I pulled from a barn. First I found a large mouse nest in the cowl which I believe was causing my wet floors. I have since cleaned that out and also replaced the outer drivers side window seal. Now again today after a storm passed I was greeted to a car with a damp tunnel and drivers side floor. What else do I need to check?

cowl drains?

did you make sure the cowl drains are not plugged ? they are like elephant trunks hanging down into engine bay pinch them and make sure they arent plugged with debris.
    Angus
    88 E30M3 X2
    89 325IX
    92 R100GS/PD
    :)

Comment

Originally posted by spdracrm3 View Post
      did you make sure the cowl drains are not plugged ? they are like elephant trunks hanging down into engine bay pinch them and make sure they arent plugged with debris.
      I removed the trunk on the passenger side firewall, is there anything on the drivers side?

Comment

I'm having the same problem but both sides of the tunnel are getting wet. I've cleaned the cowl are and replaced the elephant trunk with a new one and I'm still having water leak in.
        sigpic
        Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
        X