No announcement yet.

Massive BBK Wheel Fitment Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone fit Lee's 332x32mm "Monster" kit under Apex Arc-8s? I printed the template and when holding it up to the wheel just barely makes contact with the spoke. Maybe a very thin spacer would work? Thanks guys.

Comment

Yes I am. You need an 8mm spacer up front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

How much clearance would you say you have running the 8mm spacer? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          Hi everyone.

The best way to know for sure is to send them the fitment templates. A positive reply would be the best news for the past couple of years. 15" x 8" with great BBK clearance. Here are the latest fitment templates from the newer version of the website.

Same address. New look. Three times the parts.

I wish Tire Rack would stock the K4R in 16x7.5 et22 that is on that spreadsheet. That seems like a great fit for our cars!

Tire Rack also posted 2 more Kosei wheels that will be available in March.

K2R in 15x7 et25

K6R 15x8 et20!
          E30 325i 24v, E36 M3/4/5, MK2 GLI 16v, NA8 Miata
          Prestige Auto Repair
          Mercedes-Benz|BMW|MINI
          prestigegermanrepair.com

Comment

Has anyone ever fitted a set of Team Dynamic Pro Rally wheels to their 280mm Massive BBK?

Thanks - Jon
            Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

Hi Jon

The 280x22mm BBK wth Dymalite is a very easy fit, even uner 15X7 BBS RS. Looking at the pictire of the Pro Rallye wheels, I don't anticipate any problem.
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Thanks Lee!

I'll try and find a good place to source them from now.
                Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                  300x32mm kit with CP8350. A CP8250 can be used and is much cheaper. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2267056&type=1 The kit is not available in 300x22mm as there's no caliper State side, even though it exists in Europe
                  How much for either option, and why is the axial mount 8250 so much cheaper?

Comment

Has anyone tried to fit the 300x32mm kit under 16x8 Rota Grids?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy2400 View Post
                      Has anyone tried to fit the 300x32mm kit under 16x8 Rota Grids?
                      Anyone?

Comment

Want to add that Azev Type A Street Kit 280x22 fits based on the fitment template. Will post real pics soon

Comment

Found this on google. Dude says it works but mind you - there are no pics and it IS on a Honda form... just saying.

Comment

Finally got my Sport Kit installed! 15x8 et20 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 fit perfectly without spacers. I believe the new kit sits a few millimeters out to clear lower ball joints more easily. So there may be less clearance than before. The new adapter is aluminium too, sexy!

Super happy with the kit! Feel is wonderful with Hawk HP-Plus pads.

E30 325i 24v, E36 M3/4/5, MK2 GLI 16v, NA8 Miata
                            Prestige Auto Repair
                            Mercedes-Benz|BMW|MINI
                            prestigegermanrepair.com

Comment

Very nice. Thanks for posting pictures. Indeed, this new batch now has the disc sitting 2mm outward. A change I also started last year with the 300x32mm BBK. Anodized alu hats. Stainless drive-pins and lightweight caliper mounts. Pretty sure the whole package doesn't weights more than the stock tiny brakes ;-)

It is also wiorth mentionning that Hawk makes some pretty good 11.75" x 0.8" discs in their DTC serie. And those are cheaper than Wilwood's GT.
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

bbk

thanx for that info....

I never knew Dynamics had an 8 inch wheel!!!! w/ et 20...

pm your source pls!..

why run a Sport kit w/ HP plus?....strange combo...is the car tracked?...HP is not usually liked by many.....

anyhew..//very nice..nice ride too.......

I need to sell my street massive kit...and get this....
                                I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Working...
                                X