Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Can someone explain me this? Choped?

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Nope, happened yesterday at the Chinese GP. got on the ripple strip on the crest at the end of the corner, car bottomed out at bounced up.
        Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
          Can someone explain me this? Choped?
          Webber came off the track pretty hard, hit the rumble strip and lifted the front of the car. Lucky he didn't flip it like he did at valencia in 2010

R.H.D
          M-technic I club

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

A nice wheelie!
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
                At an Oldtimer event a few weeks ago:

Nice Guilia Super Ti's. Those really are pretty comfortable cars, and the handle well also. I could go for one as a daily driver.

Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                  I used to have that same Filter shirt. :D

Comment

do fucking want.

Comment

Comment

Fucking books, how do they work?
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                          This one is for you, Slammin <3 <3

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                          the future...

Heh heh, you guiseeee! ;)
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                            The sad thing here is that my insurance company hired some d.b. who stated for the record that this car was in overall poor condition and showed poorly before it got rear ended. Do you see such a car in those pics? Original paint and interior, 3 owners, no rust, matching #s. They valued the car at $6850 based off of another one that had been for sale 3 years ago that was both rusted out, with a torn up interior, and several different colors (very poor repaint in red over a sort of original mustard color, that could be seen in all the door jambs, under the hood, trunk, ect) stating that my car was in worse condition than the one they found. My appraiser put the value of the car at $18500 with a note stating that with a new carpet (the drivers side was showing some wear in the pedal box), the car was easily worth $25K+ which was spot on with the real market value. The insurance appraiser also contradicted himself several times in his report. After I took the mess to arbitration, the umpire split the difference and stated the car was worth $12700 before the accident. I had offers of $30K for the car before it was hit, $12700 was a slap in the face, and the original offer of $6800 was absurd considering the amount will buy you a rusted out one needing a full restoration before it could be even driven. Heck, I even had multiple professional appraisers stating that my car was worth a minimum of $18K. Needless to say I got bent over.
                            Sad story and I'm very sorry to hear. Not sure if it was an option available to you, but this is why I have my E28 insured at an agreed value.

Comment

Originally posted by leothedrummer View Post
                              Sad story and I'm very sorry to hear. Not sure if it was an option available to you, but this is why I have my E28 insured at an agreed value.
                              I was under the impression that the car was on an agreed value policy. Much to my surprise, AAA said no, its a fair market value policy. I had been paying a premium on the car based on its $25K value. All that did was to make the insurance more expensive. I might as well have insured the car for $1 and been better off. I've since kicked the thieves at AAA to the curb and gone to Farmers who offer an agreed value policy. The M3 has been appraised and I'll get the Datsun appraised once its all back together.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

For state farm do you need an appraisal or can you just agree on a value?
                                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                                X