No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit maybe. It doesn't look like a film image converted to digital.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      Why is it black and white? Guessing it's an old camera?
      lol he shot it in B/W for that old school vintage effect
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I shot it in color, and changed it to b&W because the color shot was less interesting to look at. I can upload the color version later, is on my other computer.

Will
        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
        '88 BMW M3

Comment

The color version.

Will
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Knew it.

Comment

much better in B/W
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                much better in B/W
                Hence the reason I went that direction. The color version isn't bad, its just not as dramatic as it is in b/w.

Will
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Winters coming in the northern rockies

IMG_2942 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

William Pitt-

Comment

Not a great sunset over all, but like in real estate when you have the location location location it all can come together and make up for a lot

IMG_3208 by mrsleeve, on Flickr
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-22-2014, 02:30 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Here are a few more I shot over the weekend.

Will
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Mt Lassen

Annular solar eclipse caught in a lens flare.

Partial solar eclipse Note the sunspots.

Will
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Very nice! :D
                                Company to create sites with good rank- Global webmasters- https://www.global-webmasters.com/
                                Rent a car agency- visit Rent a car Beograd or Stars Rent a car Beograd | Izdavanje stanova u Beogradu

Comment

Working...
                                X