Rip

7speedshop.com

Comment

day of incident

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
      Ig:ryno_pzk
      I like the tuna here.
      Originally posted by lambo
      Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        The other car with the bogus title.. How Odd. Titled as a 79 model yeah.. it's legal.
        it says ebay doesn't recognize the VIN.

I need to call my cousin in Chi., he has one of the very few RS4s in the states too...... his is also black......

looks to me like the tire of the semi caught fire and that burned up the cars on it maybe.

in the end, it really isnt a huge loss, it was a rusty 86 u.s. e30 with a 500 dollar C1500 motor that looks to have very poor fit and finish with e36 bumpers in all of the closer up pics.
        does suck though!

Comment

Lol at the comments, you guys have no idea how much work went into this build.

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
          •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
            in the end, it really isnt a huge loss, it was a rusty 86 u.s. e30 with a 500 dollar C1500 motor that looks to have very poor fit and finish with e36 bumpers in all of the closer up pics.
            does suck though!
            I beg to differ. This was a well sorted, highly customized E30 making 368 whp with an aluminum V8 and custom steel wide body. But hey, you can think what you want.

Anyway, it is sad day here at Vorshlag seeing that our GRM $2011 Challenge winning car is no more. We spent early 2012 updating the car after the Challenge, went through every system and upgraded the suspension to AST coilovers, CCW 18x11 wheels, and another hundred hours on top of the 1000+ we had in the $2010-11 build. We sold the car in August, then the 2nd buyer poured some more work and money into the car, then he sold it to another guy... apparently it was in transport to the 3rd buyer when something on the transport caught fire. Don't know any more than that. :(

Sad day.
            Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
            Project Thread for the now-burned-to-a-crisp $2011 GRM Challenge Winning E30 V8 :(

Comment

Holy crap. I saw this fire as I was riding my bike to work (just on the other side of the freeway from where the picture was taken). Where is the towing yard? I need to go check this out! So sad :(

Comment

That is just horrible. If i owned that car.... I dont think i would be able to get over loosing that masterpiece.
                98 M3/4/5

Comment

Maybe someone should get it to Mr. Burroughs, this plus Rusty could make a good demonspawn pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    Maybe someone should get it to Mr. Burroughs, this plus Rusty could make a good demonspawn pair.
                    Oh here we go again. lol
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                      Belina its Jay. do you need a tetanus shot
                      Bahahahhahaa, of course it is, now that we all have a similar signature I keep getting us confused Wait till you see my car after winter break. Last year we painted it around this time, what'll happen this year;)

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Fuck...that's the most discouraging thing I've seen in a while.
                        sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

WOW that sucks. An original B5 RS4 too, very sad day.

Comment

Buttchug cracks me up.
                            It was in the way you told the story

RIP..What a loss
                            I'm sure there has to be some insurance for the owner, positive actually.

The guy with the 1980 RS4 with a bogus title....Well that guys seems like he is kind of screwed
                            Last edited by craiggroves91; 12-02-2012, 07:05 PM.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                            1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                            1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                            1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                              OMG!

Thats Vorshlag's 2011 GRM challenge car!! Holy shit!
                              Its a 2011$ LS V8, e36 suspension,

Its been obviously sorted a bit since the challenge (cage etc) but thats definitly the car...
                              Umm, the cage was there in $2010, who need the tetanus shot?

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
                              Bahahahhahaa, of course it is, now that we all have a similar signature I keep getting us confused Wait till you see my car after winter break. Last year we painted it around this time, what'll happen this year;)

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't realize it was Jay posting when you said it until his reply. Can't wait to see the new rendition of the B-Tight.

Sad to see this car go, we saw it up close, tons of work/time/money gone down the drain.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Fuck, I remember seeing this car on the cover of Grassroots a while back.

*Ninja edit* Here's said cover:
                                Last edited by Tisoc; 12-02-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X