No announcement yet.

Coffee and Cars - Lafayette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reviving this thread from the August 2013 event.
    * http://www.patterndraftimaging.com/p309154293

- Erik
    Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

First Saturday of the month means Coffee and Cars in Lafayette tomorrow. Will be there with my E28 M5 - hope to see others...
      Eric

Comment

Ill be there for this first time in my e21!

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado_M View Post
          First Saturday of the month means Coffee and Cars in Lafayette tomorrow. Will be there with my E28 M5 - hope to see others...
          Eric
          Curious how long you have had it-- any pictures?

I work up north everyday, but have not been keen on an additional day of 45+ miles each way to and back
          http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by ltz Viper View Post
            Ill be there for this first time in my e21!
            Spotted; quite nice!

Will be there with my E28 M5 - hope to see others...
            Good seeing you again Eric!

Full gallery [9.7.2013]: * http://www.patterndraftimaging.com/p442114460

- Erik
            Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

sweet pictures

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                Spotted; quite nice!

Good seeing you again Eric!

Full gallery [9.7.2013]: * http://www.patterndraftimaging.com/p442114460

- Erik
                There is another Eric with an E28 M5? Looks great with those wheels! Btw Erik, my wife has her eye on a red JCW clubman... trying to dump the jetta as fast as I can! Do you still have your blue one?
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Btw Erik, my wife has her eye on a red JCW clubman... trying to dump the jetta as fast as I can! Do you still have your blue one?
                  I do have the blue one still; where did you locate the JCW?
                  Share the details if you got them!

- Erik

Comment

Erik, great catching up, been too long. Thanks for sharing your pics - always love seeing them.

Eric - believe we have more in common as I think we both have E30 M3's too :)

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                      Curious how long you have had it-- any pictures?

I work up north everyday, but have not been keen on an additional day of 45+ miles each way to and back
                      tschultz - owned the E28 M5 for ~2 years now (one captured in a photo by Erik) and picked up a local parts car about a year ago. We should get all the local E28 M5's together one day for a drive - would be fun :)

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                        I do have the blue one still; where did you locate the JCW?
                        Share the details if you got them!

- Erik
                        It's at Winslow BMW. Some things I noticed
                        -29k on the clock
                        -$25k asking price
                        -2011, so better front bumper & black interior plastics
                        -cloth seats with red stitching
                        -ugly white racing sripes
                        -black roof, black back caps, black mesh wheels
                        -big JCW front brakes
                        -HID's
                        -no rear fog, NAV, clear tail lights.

Looks pretty stock, I do think the price is high. I'd consider it heavily if it was in the $20k range.

Eric
                        Yes, but yours is nice and mine was a chunk of metal shaped like a car shell! Sold it a few months back though, but I'll get another E30 M3 after the current bubble bursts.

tschultz - owned the E28 M5 for ~2 years now (one captured in a photo by Erik) and picked up a local parts car about a year ago. We should get all the local E28 M5's together one day for a drive - would be fun :)

Eric
                        I think Fox Chung was telling me about your parts car. I'd like a few pieces when you start dismantling it!

A E28 M5 meet would be awesome! Besides the 3 of us, are there any other known M5 owners in the area? We should plan it for some time in October before the weather really starts to set in... And I start taking the car apart again! Haha!

Comment

Too many Erics, E28s, and Minis in this thread. I'm so confused right now.

Comment

Erik, great catching up, been too long. Thanks for sharing your pics - always love seeing them.

Eric
                            I might change my name to eric so everybody is confused.;D

Isn't fox chungs car an e28 m5? that would make 4
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

nope, m30 powered.

Comment

This was last summer!

Eric L, we need need to do that valve adjustment session-- maybe even with
                                Greg. I got a tool and some spare shims now!

Haven't heard from Ken Hawkins, but he used to have his Lucifer's Hammer here in Castle pines!

With sneaky intercooler placement!
                                Last edited by tschultz; 09-12-2013, 07:14 AM.
                                http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Working...
                                X