FS: 1988 325is, Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1988 325is, Feeler

Thinking of selling a near mint 1988 325iS for $3200... It's in pretty good shape at 160k miles on the clock, all liquids have been changed 3 months ago (oil, differential, etc...) Gas tank was recently replaced, the linkage was rebuilt... The clutch is in great shape, no slippage. Newly reconditioned Recaro racing seats, was top model back in 1988. Came with the premium sound system, abs... The head unit has been replaced with a sony. Has an alarm, with start cutter, (vehicle immobilizer I believe it's called?) All locks work minus the drivers door, and unfortunently I only have the valet key. The trunk is clean, comes with a BBS spare tyre... Shift boot and knob were replaced with a red momo ball shifter and a lether shift boot. Runs like a charm.

Click here for more pictures...

Shit, that's a steal.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Looks like a great example of a late-model, stock e30. Perfect for someone here to turn into a project car.

Comment

is the car still for sale.im in nyc and would like to see it.email me to set up date/time.
        fernandofigueras65@hotmail.com

Comment

2600.00 is what i can do tomorrow

Comment

Working...
          X