FS: 320i e21 nice and cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 320i e21 nice and cheap

My boss is selling his e21 BMW 320i. I forget the year, 82 maybe?

Don't remember mileage. low hundreds i believe.

5 speed, turns over but doesnt run. has spark and fuel. exterior is nice, great shape, just a little rust on the rockers and wheelwells. glass is good, trim is there, etc.

seats will need to be recovered. dash is cracked.

roof rack not included

$500 obo
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

That is a 79 or older 320i has the 2.0L engine not the 80-83 1.8L. Also notice the chrome mirrors. Those are from 79 and older also. I would love to take it but I am too tied up in other e30 projects to afford it :(

Comment

79 sounds like a correct number

forgot to mention; all body panels line up. the hood is popped, that's why it's off.

a/c components included but not installed
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

If i was in the states, I would buy it, but im not so...
        never seen that intake on an E21 bfore, odd.

Comment

Think he might want to part with the rims? Wouldn't mind having that roof rack too, but it's not up for sale huh?

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
          When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's £3.95 per minute.
          "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." Jack Nicholson"
          Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Comment

i guess he can get it running. It needs floors though. $200, come get it now.

Comment

Working...
            X