Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one, and the only.

Comment

Biggie is fuuucking ill!!!

Comment

mmmmm, I don't think so..........

;)

Comment

Farbin, or is it (Farmin now? ) how was the visit to CA, and how are things in ID? Any E30 action?
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
            Farbin, or is it (Farmin now? ) how was the visit to CA, and how are things in ID? Any E30 action?

Hahaha, name change please. Farmin Kaiber.
            Originally posted by Simon S
            When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Lol. Well, I have 12 chickens laying green, bule, and brown hued eggs. I have two female, and one male goats I'll be picking up in the next week. Next season I'll be bedding out the 1.5 acre garden plot I've been prepin'.

Very few e30's here.

and, like I said, I'm no longer showing any resemblance to the "pothead" I once was.

However, I do have a keg-o-rator. And the microbrew selection up here is not too bad. However, it's kinda tough to buy "liquor" up here. Special hours, and days of operation. The local cops are free to troll the bar lots, so I don't go there much, and I've been spending my afternoons out on the river behind the house catching the fishies.

Made lots of friends hours away in lots of the popular ski/snowboard locales, so I hope I can cash in this coming season. Sun Valley is quite the spot, and tons of Hollywood types have made it their home away from home. (too bad I don't own a gulfstream V like they do.)

I'm thinking about making a visit to Cali around the holidays, as all the fam damily is down there...

And, to close, here is a pic of the local traffic...

For those of you in Cali, that is a set of hay bailers. In the lot of the c-store.

Comment

^^ I'm going to be in Yellowstone all next week. Mini-meet? :D
                cars beep boop

Comment

Yes, swing by, camp out, sleep on my couch. Just give me a call, or I'll drive up.

EDIT: The little lady said she'd be offended if you didn't.

Comment

I loved Montana/Wyoming from our vacation last month. There just aren't any jobs up there for my profession unfortunately.

The best place in that region for what I do is Salt Lake City, but I've never been there and don't know much about it other than Mormons are there.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Idaho was an enjoyable visit when we were out there a couple years back. Awesome roads/scenery, cool people (except when we got lost and ended up in spokompton), and we got to shoot an arsenal of guns in the woods. Hell of a time. What does one do for a living out there though?

Comment

Nothing, yet.

I'm on the hunt like I was in Cali.

Comment

Working...
                        X