No announcement yet.

Solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL ok everybody don't say I didn't warn you.

Nick tell them about the motorcycle you said you bought, crashed, and sold... That story was hilarious and even funnier when we talked to the owner who never wound up selling it.

Or how about you changed the door on this car because you were drifting and hit a sign LOL and somehow you managed to get it all fixed up so quickly.

You're still Flatout lying out your ass about the mileage, it doesn't make a difference but its just funny that you are going all the way in to defend your exaggeration a when you could just say Yeah..... Maybe I didn't out that many miles in my car.... But it was lot.

It's even funnier how you make a thread bashing a $1500 price tag on a pretty clean e30 when weeks earlier you tried to sell this rusted piece for $4500 and then magically the motor blew that you tried to sell for 600$+ bucks.... How ridiculous

Maybe I'm bothered because I hate seeing people like you going around making people fall for your shit and never get held responsible .....

Like your mom... Did she die from cancer yet? No because she never had cancer that was another lie too. Very annoying.

Anyways good luck with the 5.0 meet ..... Maybe you should get a 5.0 before you setup a 5.0 meet, maybe.

Just admit that you lie to everyone and ill leave you be, you got these people going already and they'll find out sooner than later trust me.

You're half way there tho you did admit you lied years ago but you twisted that up too

Comment

Picsssssss pLEASE

Comment

Working...
      X