WTB: Bronzit Front Body Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Bronzit Front Body Parts

Hey all, hate to cross post, but I'm looking to get these parts quickly. Just reaching out to see if anyone has any of these parts near the tri-state area? Unfortunately smooched a guard rail last night, so I'm looking for the following parts for an Early Model Car (1987).
    • A Bronzit Hood
    • A Bronzit Front Valence
    • A Bronzit Driver's Side Fender
    • A Bronzit Front Bumper Support
    • Euro Grills

I'm located at 21009, and would like to try to keep my search relatively local. With that being said, if you have any of these parts, please feel free to reach out!

Thanks.

I have a hood and front fenders. Fenders aren't perfect and hood paint is faded. Available very cheap if you need them.
    sigpic

Comment

Took pics of the hood and left fender, right side is already gone. Left side free with purchase of hood. I'll post a couple pics tonight once kids are in bed. Located in wilmington, De.
      sigpic

Comment

I have a bronzit lower valance. $20 picked up in 25403

Obviously not perfect.
        Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstudent View Post
          Took pics of the hood and left fender, right side is already gone. Left side free with purchase of hood. I'll post a couple pics tonight once kids are in bed. Located in wilmington, De.
          Potentially interested in the hood, but interested in the fenders. I'll shoot you a PM!

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post
          I have a bronzit lower valance. $20 picked up in 25403

Obviously not perfect.
          PM'd.

Comment

Working...
          X