South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by germanrob82 View Post
    new here, trying to find out who's where when and how to get in on some local fun

There are a few locals. We need to organize a get together soon. We always attend a bi-annual camping trip. The thread should be up in the Southeast section.

Post some pics of your car, so I know what to look out for.
    1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

I have pics of the purple monster in my albums on here. I work 10hrs+ a day 5 days a week right now so I'm not going camping anytime soon lol. I start school again on the 7th so I'll have more time to do things like meet up with locals for a few drinks.

Comment

Hey Guys just wanted to say myself and two other guys from the Clemson area are down for a meeet.
        Also any Clemson, Spartanburg, Upstate guys PM me. Looking for local people to ask for Bimmer knowledge.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattBimmer View Post
          Hey Guys just wanted to say myself and two other guys from the Clemson area are down for a meeet.
          Also any Clemson, Spartanburg, Upstate guys PM me. Looking for local people to ask for Bimmer knowledge.
          Look up Max (broke30) I believe he is still in Clemson and is very handy with most any problems. Dave (328ijunkie) has a shop near Atlanta but frequents the area.

Get the problems sorted and make it to the summer camping trip!
          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Would Dave be Dave Makert? He is one of my friends really good buddies. Small world if so.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattBimmer View Post
              Would Dave be Dave Makert? He is one of my friends really good buddies. Small world if so.

Yep, that would be him. We would good friends when I lived up that way. I even lived in his house! Tell him Zac said to come to the rally!
              1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

any locals have m20b25 turbo parts?

Comment

A few parts, what you looking for?
                  sigpic
                  mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
                    A few parts, what you looking for?
                    I've already got a holset and begi fmu, so the rest lol

Comment

Got a few parts im not using,
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
                        Got a few parts im not using,
                        What turbo parts do you have? I need begi, intercooler, injectors, piping

I'm from columbia but live in charleston now. I saw an e30 drive through my apartment complex the other week and didnt get a chance to wave him down who else is in charleston?

Comment

he only has the injectors on that list of stuff and we already struck a deal for when he's done with them. sorry bub, well not really but u kno lol. I'm in charleston a few times a year visiting the parents, so if u can find more bimmer dudes I'm down for something

Comment

K picked up recaro seats so the sport seats may be for sale and/or trade soon.... lemmie know if u have a downpipe (or can make one MATT), wideband o2 + gauge, recaro srd e30 seat rails + cash

Comment

got a 293 rear diff off one of my old e30's.... make an offer I'll probably take it

Comment

Is it an lsd or open?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X