Obama: 6 month report card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
    Thank gowd Obama won cuz Palin would have been just a dyke and quit followed by Mccain having a stroke.

Bama will win the next election.

leave the midwest at once
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
      Exactly, you are going to pay for it one way or the other.

Obama's health care plan makes me sick, but I'll leave that for the other thread that is currently going on.

What can we do? We were given the choice of who we wanted to lead our country and Obama won the election, carried into the White House by ignorant voters who were swayed by his eloquent speeches and personality, not by his actual agenda (Kennedy/Nixon anyone?). Now we're paying the price.

I used to think that Obama would sweep through his first term and win the next election easily, but right now, I'm not so sure. I bet Palin could beat him.
      sounds extreme and radical, but protest can be effective if enough intelligence is used. The people have the power to remove a leader from office. We also have a three party system for a reason, a president does not have all power. We must watch who else represents us. Everyone always puts all their eggs in one basket/
      Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Originally posted by wildstoats
        Oh I don't know. Maybe because Congress actually passes the laws whereas you are more concerned about heaping blame on one easily identified central figure? It's tough to blame a faceless mob of senators and representatives but easy to blame the president.
        So you're saying Obama is completely innocent? Moron.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

realclearpolitics.com.

Start reading, then draw your own conclusions.
          sigpic89 M3

Comment

Alkasquawlik: Oh shit you're right, cuz Palin totally didn't abandon her people in Alaska and McCain isn't THAT old and out of shape. Wait... Are you fucking retarded? How the piss in your little mind could you possibly think M+P are fit to run for, and possibly hold, the two highest fucking position's in the country?

Comment

Alkasquawlik: Oh shit you're right, cuz Palin totally didn't abandon her people in Alaska and McCain isn't THAT old and out of shape. Wait... Are you fucking retarded? How the piss in your little mind could you possibly think M+P are fit to run for, and possibly hold, the two highest fucking position's in the country?

I motion to ban.

All in favor?
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Quote me where I said Palin would be a better President. As for McCain, IMO, he was the better of the two candidates over Barack O'Sharpton. I personally hoped Romney would've won the Republican ticket, not McCain.
                And since when was physical shape an indicator of how well a person will run the office?

I swear, you're the biggest troll on this forum.

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                I motion to ban.

All in favor?

aye captain

SC*AR

And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

What?

Obama is doing a great job!

Of completely destroying this nation

Comment

I haven't watched TV since he was elected and refuse to hear anything he says. Any intelligent person can clearly see he talks out of his ass. Too bad you stupid mother fuckers drank his coolaid he was handing out so now you can eat him for 4 years.
                    Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                      I haven't watched TV since he was elected and refuse to hear anything he says. Any intelligent person can clearly see he talks out of his ass. Too bad you stupid mother fuckers drank his coolaid he was handing out so now you can eat him for 4 years.
                      we're all stuck with him actually

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

What can we do? We were given the choice of who we wanted to lead our country and Obama won the election, carried into the White House by ignorant voters who were swayed by his eloquent speeches and personality, not by his actual agenda (Kennedy/Nixon anyone?). Now we're paying the price.

I used to think that Obama would sweep through his first term and win the next election easily, but right now, I'm not so sure. I bet Palin could beat him.

Lmao Palin is a complete Joke, McCain must have been drunk as fuck when he selected her as his running mate because there is no fucking way in hell he could win with her. Obama voters are ignorant? I was shocked anyone even voted for McCain, guess ignorance is just an opinion.

Sorry, but the Maverick/Palin combo would be a fail train, go cry about it.

Comment

^^ explain, using facts/statements fro the campaign.

Hell, one of the things Obama derided McCain for is now a central tenet of his lipservice about saving costs. (ending the tax exemption for employers)
                          sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by balooshinakus View Post
                            Lmao Palin is a complete Joke, McCain must have been drunk as fuck when he selected her as his running mate because there is no fucking way in hell he could win with her. Obama voters are ignorant? I was shocked anyone even voted for McCain, guess ignorance is just an opinion.

So you are saying the people who claimed on national TV that Obama would "pay for my gas and mortgages" were not ignorant? GTFO and come back when you have valid facts.

SC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by balooshinakus View Post

no one said they were better. But am I the only one who noticed that the only thing Obama supporters can say about Obama is that McCain sucked. They never say one thing good about him, just how much the other guy sucked. I really lol at that. And FYI, it wasn't just Obama and McCain on the ticket, if everyone voted for the guy they actually wanted instead of just "one of the two party people", we'd have a little more choice every 4 years

Comment

So you are saying the people who claimed on national TV that Obama would "pay for my gas and mortgages" were not ignorant? GTFO and come back when you have valid facts.
                                don't forget, he'll stop war and pay for our healthcare AND debt no longer exists :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X