No announcement yet.

Obama: 6 month report card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO I really need to post my thoughts in here??????

If we are gonna go back to the stimulus thing and how it got rammed through with no one reading it, is partially, well mostly his fellow party members in the both houses of congress doing him a partisan favor. The we will get behind our new party leader and support him all the way no matter what it takes.

The same mantra holds true to the quagmire that has become gitmo, or the the Big 2 bail out. This is, well, was all possible due to Obunholes huge popularity and "rock star" like popularity, He had the nations confidence right after the inauguration, even the bulk of us that cant sand him stepped back and gave him a chance, After all he was our new president. Well with that "CAN DO NO WRONG" confidence in BHO and the new majority Democratic majority we got the Stimulus Rammed up our ass, we now own 2 auto makers, we have a Tax Cheat running the fed, we have Nationalized even more banks with mob like tactics the list goes on and on. With support waning for both the BHO and the Dem majority, he's pushing to get his Health care reform through while his popularity is still up and before the American People wake up and see whats really going on and tar and feather him.

That is just a brief snap shot of his domestic and economic policy fuck ups. His foreign policy has just as many WTF is he doing moments in it. Like his world apology tours, the its ok we will talk to Iran, and then they will be our friends. His immediate jumping to its all evil Americas fault, for the mexican violence, giving the Queen of England a fucking I pod loaded with his fucking speeches, need I continue.

As for how I feel, well I knew it was not going to be a good deal from the get go, but I in no way thought he would be fucking up this much, this fast, or this badly. I feel as if our politicians have forgotten why they are there and what they are supposed to be doing, this administration and congress in particular.

Was I fond of McCain no not really but he was the lesser of the 2 evils by a long way. The sad thing is I have voted in 3 presidential elections in my life and I have never voted for a candidate, but rather against the other guy. The same holds true to most elections, I really cant recall voting for some one for any office but rather to keep some one else out.

Sad thing really that our political system has come to this and I fear that we all may be witness to and the harbingers of the collapse great social experiment that is United States of America.

I never ever quote the bible as I am not a religious man in by any stretch, but this fits this situation rather well.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office. - Psalm 109:8
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog View Post
      no one said they were better. But am I the only one who noticed that the only thing Obama supporters can say about Obama is that McCain sucked. They never say one thing good about him, just how much the other guy sucked. I really lol at that. And FYI, it wasn't just Obama and McCain on the ticket, if everyone voted for the guy they actually wanted instead of just "one of the two party people", we'd have a little more choice every 4 years
      I've noticed that, and like I said earlier, they shift the blame around, never putting it onto their "savior"

don't forget, he'll stop war and pay for our healthcare AND debt no longer exists :roll:
      exactly. ignorance is bliss balooshinakus

If you are honestly that happy with what Obama has done and planning to do to the point that you are already confident you will vote for him in 2012, then you are obviously living in a bubble
      Last edited by Alkasquawlik; 07-28-2009, 12:26 PM.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by good & tight View Post
        i haven't watched tv since he was elected and refuse to hear anything he says. Any intelligent person can clearly see he talks out of his ass. Too bad you stupid mother fuckers drank his coolaid he was handing out so now you can eat him for 4 years.
        x2
        "life's like the hair outta your ass... short and full of shit...":blowup:

Comment

Shit you guys are frying him for something he was handed,President Bush left all of those problems for Obama and, now Obama is trying to solve them. What do you think, he is Jesus? Think he is going to cure everything overnight? Give him another Year before passing judgment

Comment

I voted for Obama. I'm a libertarian. He wasn't my first choice but he's not too bad. I appreciate his effort but I think a smaller government is the answer to most questions. 6 months is too soon to tell. I like that there's opposition though. It's a sign that progress is being made. Whether or not it's positive progress is yet to be determined - but it's progress none the less. IMO Bush was a lame duck and McCain would have followed suit.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Intro View Post
              Shit you guys are frying him for something he was handed,President Bush left all of those problems for Obama and, now Obama is trying to solve them. What do you think, he is Jesus? Think he is going to cure everything overnight? Give him another Year before passing judgment
              A president alone cannot cause all the problems that are occuring. there is currently a GLOBAL economic crisis. The healthcare thing wasn't even an issue with bush. Stop making generalizations and state facts. What is Obama doing to fix any specific situation. Besides throwing money at every problem
              Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                I haven't watched TV since he was elected and refuse to hear anything he says. Any intelligent person can clearly see he talks out of his ass. Too bad you stupid mother fuckers drank his coolaid he was handing out so now you can eat him for 4 years.
                Maybe if McCain didn't sell out and act like a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles during his campaign he would have won. Both sides are mouth pieces. If anyone gave a shit about honesty Ron Paul would have been in office. Honesty isn't flashy enough, though.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

oh and i'll state it again, we're all just on a forum bitching and not doing anything about this situation. we all suck

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

A president alone cannot cause all the problems that are occuring. there is currently a GLOBAL economic crisis. The healthcare thing wasn't even an issue with bush. Stop making generalizations and state facts. What is Obama doing to fix any specific situation. Besides throwing money at every problem
                    I agree

Comment

oh and i'll state it again, we're all just on a forum bitching and not doing anything about this situation. we all suck
                      I also agree

Comment

I wrote a letter to my local representative. EAD.

Comment

"I've noticed that, and like I said earlier, they shift the blame around, never putting it onto their "savior"

Nothing new here. Just like the conservatives that can't admit that Bush was an idiot. People tend to get very defensive when other people talk about who they voted for - for whatever reason.

Name calling starts - like you saying all people who voted for Obama are idiots then someone else says you're an idiot for whatever reason and so on and so on.

I am an informed voter, educated and I did vote for Obama. I don't agree with everything he has done, but I also didn't agree with everything he talked about during the election. I had always admired McCain, but I feel his downfall was trying to cater to the right by picking Palin during the election.

I don't think Obama has all the answers, just like no President does. I also don't blame him for everything (including unemployment still on the rise - get real). I also didn't blame Bush for everything that happened.

knowing what I know today - I would still vote for Obama - not because I am "drinking the koolaid" but because - he was the lesser of the two evils IMHO.

We will see how things go.

Comment

Please explain how G.W. Bush is directly responsible for health care, Waxman-Markley, continually weakening our foreign relations position, and a war in Iraq that, despite mismanagement, has been widely considered a reasonable success.

(to provide bi-partisanism, I think Obama handled Iran decently until Hilary went back over there, and he is on the right path in Afghanistan.)
                            sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                              I appreciate his effort but I think a smaller government is the answer to most questions.
                              So then how do you think he is doing a good job, by expanding gov't influence every chance he gets?
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                                I wrote a letter to my local representative. EAD.
                                fuck. you win.

also, the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X