No announcement yet.

My Euro 1990 318iS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope its a noisy ass m42, and yeah i guess over here in german land they have the batteries up front, and hopefully i will be bringing this monster back in 2015 it will then be 25 years old and the DOD will ship it no questions asked, how does a euro spec 90' 318is in the states sound? badass i know

Comment

shot of the dash and what not, forgot to take pics of the interior but i have the greyish blue plaid with the black headliner and pillars, its pretty cherry looking get compliments all the time on it i dont know why apparently its rare or something haha

Comment

wow, a striped down no optioned 1990 318 is nothing special in the u.s.. I have a feeling you are ruining this car anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
          wow, a striped down no optioned 1990 318 is nothing special in the u.s.. I have a feeling you are ruining this car anyway.
          Money says it's a slick-top though ;)

Here's a tip kid. Go to the picking yard outside the east gate. pull smiley headlights and euro grills/plate fillers. Sell them on here for cheap and ship them USPS on base. Make money. Meanwhile, look for a complete M-tech 2 car or touring to bring home with you instead of that lowly 318 coupe. Better yet, swap in a euro E36 M3 drivetrain before you bring it home.

Comment

Ruining the car in your eyes and many others, but if you had seen the car's mechanical condition before i purchased it you would have been appalled. Everything i have done to it so far is in the name of fun, nothing permanent, like I said waiting to start making more money to purchase some goods to make this vechicle "worthy" until then just deal with it i do :D

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
              Hey hey hey! its got power mirrors! thats an option right ;), no its not a slick top its got a sunroof :/

Comment

Originally posted by duleymane///iS View Post
                Ruining the car in your eyes and many others, but if you had seen the car's mechanical condition before i purchased it you would have been appalled. Everything i have done to it so far is in the name of fun, nothing permanent, like I said waiting to start making more money to purchase some goods to make this vechicle "worthy" until then just deal with it i do :D
                sounds good, and I really hope you do bring it back to its glory days, I just know it isnt cheap or easy, and have seen a whole lot of soldiers with huge dreams of bringing thier e30 home, and seeing it in the strip yard a few months later after a DUI and a fenderbender. (probably the story of the P/O and how you got that car in the firstplace)

Comment

Here is some interior shots if anyone cares... I love plaid seats so happy I got some!

Comment

And an engine shot after the "mess" job

Comment

Love the plaid..
                      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
                        Love the plaid..
                        Thats what most people say when i give them rides is the plaid interior, you dont see that anymore unless its like a GTI!

Comment

A little bush creepin.. and the new wheels

Comment

As far as I know BMW put the battery in the trunk of 325 to give them better weight distribution to compensate for the heavier m20.

Comment

stickers arent cool

Comment

Originally posted by DooDanE30 View Post
                                stickers arent cool
                                Not trying to be cool, just going with the flow!

Comment

Working...
                                X