1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
    1987 325ic Black Vert
    1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
    1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Lot of shit went down in April...

So installed my GC coilovers and then the week from hell happened in April....

Dude in my Squadron ripped off my bumper cover with his Tacoma.

But that doesnt compare to flying of the road at 70 MPH and doing this...
      I feel like an idiot.

And what she looks like now..

And Just for shits and gigs...

All in all nothing too bad happened, the car runs just as good as ever, I consider myself blessed along with my passenger we had no injuries other than a hurt ego, and self esteem. The only one thing I noticed was RUST every where Like EVERYWHERE. and the driver side framehorn is bent so I can only mount the bumper with one bolt..

Comment

Might be one of the last dozen or so GI's driving an E30 these days. Three in the yard and two of them are not processed as always. All m40 junkers anyway most of the time. Kinda like all the E36 compacts. 316ti's arg what a dog.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Might be one of the last dozen or so GI's driving an E30 these days. Three in the yard and two of them are not processed as always. All m40 junkers anyway most of the time. Kinda like all the E36 compacts. 316ti's arg what a dog.
          Are you talking about the Ramstein Junkyard? I have been waiting since the day they got those 2 in the back to be processed, I stripped the the one thats already in the yard for the valence and the fender, there is a DiamantSchwartz Metallic one that has a good hood, trunk, and mirrors + Kidneys I need it in the yard soon

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
            sounds good, and I really hope you do bring it back to its glory days, I just know it isnt cheap or easy, and have seen a whole lot of soldiers with huge dreams of bringing thier e30 home, and seeing it in the strip yard a few months later after a DUI and a fenderbender. (probably the story of the P/O and how you got that car in the firstplace)
            seems like I called this one way back then. We all have to learn, I crashed a few cars back in my younger years too.

BTW, the front bumper is a total of 2 bolts- just buy one on German ebay.

Comment

seems like I called this one way back then. We all have to learn, I crashed a few cars back in my younger years too.

BTW, the front bumper is a total of 2 bolts- just buy one on German ebay.
              I know its 2 bolts, I can only get one in because the frame horn is bent like a half inch so I cant get it to go all the way in. :hitler: Yeah its kinda like you have mind powers or something :crazy: this is my first time every crashing a vehicle I learned quite a bit.

Comment

Shade tree frame puller will work if patient enough.

Same boring shit in the yard....my wheels fell through was planning on taking a ride to Baumholder to what they had and then over to some yards near the French/Lux border.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Yeah I used a tie down strap to pull the lower rad support dents out, I think I could use the tree out back at the hobby shop whenever it doesnt rain, But I agree the yard is bare. The guy with the Alpina 325i said he went to Baumholder and there was one E30 but it looked like the silver one at the Ram yard. There is a Huge German junkyard near Miesau I have yet to go because I have heard parts can be expensive.

Comment

I want those seats...

Comment

I hope you like driving it because that thing looks beat. If you like it, cool but those stickers make it look like a real kids car...
                      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                      Originally posted by mbonanni
                      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                        I hope you like driving it because that thing looks beat. If you like it, cool but those stickers make it look like a real kids car...
                        I beat the piss out of it everyday; anytime I can. I bought my car for the purpose of driving, and driving it very hard at that. But yes I love this car. the reactions I get are 70/30. 70% say it's awesome and they like/commend me for the fact that it is different and outside the box. 30% give me your answer or something along the line "Damn you fucked up that car". Whatever though. Thanks for the input though no hard feelings!

Comment

Originally posted by nick123 View Post
                          I want those seats...
                          Me too
                          1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                          2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                          2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Originally posted by Jozi View Post
                            As far as I know BMW put the battery in the trunk of 325 to give them better weight distribution to compensate for the heavier m20.
                            Yessir, you got it. All M20 cars with a roof got 57 pounds of sticky tar crap and a battery in the trunk all in the name of proper weight balance.

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              Yessir, you got it. All M20 cars with a roof got 57 pounds of sticky tar crap and a battery in the trunk all in the name of proper weight balance.

WRONG for the 5000000th time LUKE!
                              No non U.S. car got that crap. It was to quiet the car down for the crying yuppie Americans back then.

Comment

WRONG for the 5000000th time LUKE!
                                No non U.S. car got that crap. It was to quiet the car down for the crying yuppie Americans back then.
                                No sir, that is incorrect. BMW generally does not waste their time, that layer of tar has no bearing on road noise whatsoever. If they were controlling noise, they would have used something different that actually worked.

What you are quoting is pure internet myth. Soon as I get around to it, I will be publishing a definitive paper on BMW noise control as I now have spectral analysis equipment so I can prove my opinions.

Trunk tar is for weight balance, NOT noise control.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X