FS: Like New TRM C1 with Direzza ZII tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Like New TRM C1 with Direzza ZII tires

I have decided to sell my TRM C1 wheels since I don't foresee using them. I had purchased them last August (2013) for my 1987 325 rallyX car in hopes of doing HPDE events in it but plans changed. I was going to sell them if I sold the '87 but since I picked up the '89 I decided to put them on but then I found another set of wheels and tires. These have about 5 miles of use on them. Literally 5 - I drove to the end of my street and back. The spots where the tire stickers were are still sticky. These have been stored indoors and on a tire rack since new.

Wheels are 15x7 ET25 in black. Tires are Dunlop Direzza ZII (Star Spec II) in 205/50/R15.

Tire Rack claimed that the center caps would not work in the rear with the hubs on the e30 but I had no issues.

These are about $850 plus shipping, new. I would like $700 plus ACTUAL shipping - you save about 15-20% versus new for tires that atre, well, virtually new. I have a FedEx commercial account so that should help with shipping costs.
    Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Working...
X