Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      "Like I give a fuck..."

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

911 Motor that my buddy bought with the trans axle to throw in his 1969 Porsche 912 Targa. I personally don't agree with him doing that, and that he should keep it all original due to the value and rarity of the car, but hey it's his car and he can do whatever he wants.

Old Co-Workers Fiberglass Ford replica body hotrod, it has a Chevy 350 in it with 2 4 barrel carbs, thing is a tire slayer, and still has drum brakes all around, all in all a fun way to die.

When I was working at a local dodge dealer, we had this motor come in, its a 5.7 Hemi, luckily for the owner, it was still under warranty.

Annnnnd fun with brake cleaner.

E30 M3 in Long Beach during an event called Euro Picnic, my ghetto sedan and this M3 were the only E30's there, and 2 out of the 3 BMW's, the rest, alllll VW's

GT3 RS When I had a job at a Audi, Porsche, and Mercedes Dealer, Traded in for a Turbo S with a PDK. And ended up selling for $151,000.

Saw this track ready E30 at Auto Club Speedway for some car show, autocross, and track event. Is this anyone's car on here?

Porsche at the same Event

Comment

The jmp time attack car. Vids of it on youtube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

So proud to have been a part of the amazing team that built this show car!

sorry for the massive pics lol..

R.H.D
            M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post

Pics broken...
              -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
              08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
              318iS, slow build/garage queen...
              '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
              Originally posted by roguetoaster
              Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Driving back from Wüste 2013. Can't wait for this year!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post

My dad works for Audi of America, where do you work for Audi?

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                    Driving back from Wüste 2013. Can't wait for this year!
                    wüste was fun in 2011, sucked this year, too many young kids doing burn outs/ acting retarded, plus hosting it at the track was just plain stupid, should of kept it at the hotel. but maybe I'm just getting old ;D

I'm planning on big bear this year, never been, so should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
                      wüste was fun in 2011, sucked this year, too many young kids doing burn outs/ acting retarded, plus hosting it at the track was just plain stupid, should of kept it at the hotel. but maybe I'm just getting old ;D

I'm planning on big bear this year, never been, so should be fun

I agree on the burnouts and the track. But this year it's just at the hotel! Plus I was way to drunk to remember most of the stupid stuff that went on. Woke up Saturday morning with 17 platinum tabs in my back pocket hahaha

Comment

Shop the official collection at GOLF WANG
                        Originally posted by HarryPotter
                        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Tyler the Creator rockin e30 m3 now?
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Two door X5 being made

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                              Tyler the Creator rockin e30 m3 now?
                              nah its not his. probably borrowed it from someone for the shoot.

he does have an E92 M3

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
                                Two door X5 being made

One, no. Just, no.
                                Two, parking lots are going to own that mofo.
                                Three, Jesus H tapdancing little baby zombie christ WHY?!

Rules

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X