No announcement yet.

Bob Marley Drove BMW's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man with a 2002...is a man with taste.

Comment

Bob Marley's real name was Nesta Robert Marley. He changed it to Robert Nesta after he came to the US, because Nesta was more of a girl's name over here.

<insert "The More You KNow" .jpeg here>
      sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
      "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

And Nesta Robert Marley worked in Detroit on the assembly line for one of the Big Three.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

sign me up..
          "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
          1991 318is - the cruiser
          1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Im in for a shirt too. Git'er done Bimma!

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              T-Shirt should be woven from ganja.

Only Massive could think that.

Comment

I am a practical guy and I enjoy technical innovation. We are already aware of the underwear you can eat. Now, let's introduce the tshirt you can smoke, and feel good afterward...

Actually, Cannabis sativa has been used for centuries as a replacement to cotton, woven into fabric. I believe the english word is Indian hemp. The fabric is a bit harsher than cotton though. Actually not the exact same hallucinogetic variety, but one pretty close...

Lee
                Last edited by Massive Lee; 09-24-2010, 09:56 AM.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Hemp is sooo durable... Its a wonder why we dont have more clothing made my the material.

There is a company is Canada named "THC"

The Hemp Company - and they make nothing but hemp products (ie bags, shirts, etc).

The More You Know.

Comment

So... any updates on these shirts?
                    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

If someone markets the shirts here, you have another buyer.
                      Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Down for the shirt and bmw badges like that for front and back

Comment

not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            Sooo down.
                            someone should find a good pic of him in/by his bimmer for the back
                            Originally posted by Rodoni View Post
                            so down for the bmw logo one.
                            Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                            I'd def be in for 1 or 2 of them in white.

+100000
                            if you could find a pic of him and his 2002 for the back, I'd jizz in my fucking pants every time I put it on lol
                            Originally posted by mrmckie View Post
                            sign me up..
                            Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                            Im in for a shirt too. Git'er done Bimma!
                            So... any updates on these shirts?
                            Originally posted by zebrafantastic View Post
                            If someone markets the shirts here, you have another buyer.
                            Originally posted by caliGreen View Post
                            Down for the shirt and bmw badges like that for front and back

Alright, so I did a design.... nothing fancy. If I were to do these I wont be making a whole bunch of colors. Here is design on a black, and a white shirt. Couldn't find any images online to do a 2002 with him on back. So this will be front only, on the chest, measuring about 3" x 6".

I still have to make sure my supplier will print these. And they will most likely be $20 plus shipping. I may have a small incentive if you buy 2 (no promises yet). I will most likely offer both black and white.

So what do you guys think?

The green will NOT be this color. It will be more of a fern green, saving these as jpeg's screws with the colors. The images below are crude examples just to give you guys an idea.

E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

The pic isn't showing up for me, and if you offered two at a discount I'm about 99.9% sure I'd get a pair :D
                              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

The pic isn't showing up for me, and if you offered two at a discount I'm about 99.9% sure I'd get a pair :D
                                Its coming up on my end. Are you using IE by any chance? For some reason the pics are not coming up in IE for me. I normally use Chrome, so I didnt notice anything until you mentioned it. Do you have another browser you can try?
                                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X