• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    its a right wing conspiracy

i should have known

it has nothing to do with al gorebasm's outright lies in his movie
    it has nothing to do with the fact that weather patterns have not followed the hysteric forecasts of gov't funded scientists
    it has nothing to do with the UN and its utopian non-environmental goals
    it has nothing to do with the public's broad distrust of government anything
    it has nothing to do with credible science disproving AGW
    it has nothing to do with hidden emails showing AGW scientists trying to manipulate the data to prove their assumptions

and it has nothing to do with the fact scientists can't fucking tell what the weather will be next week, let alone the next decade

nope, the AGW group are pure as the driven snow, lilly fucking white

we're just a bunch of uneducated redneck cowboys
    Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-05-2011, 08:48 PM.
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      TL;DR, could you break it down into "uneducated" terms, and ad breaks for those of us that cant read blobs of text.

Same as usual..."you're an idiot if you don't believe in their facts/man made GW"...which are really just theories.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

gwb: man even I have given up on this, the kiddies/lefites/ and herbi have been duped and there is nothing that will change their minds, not even the very people they have been basing their arguments on recanting, and telling us that they all lied.

Not even that will dissuade them from their religion. Sad really because AGW has become the definition of religion, and a bad one at that, because any and all opposing viewpoints no matter how convincing, how thought provoking, or credible must be crushed in anyway possible.

But then you know all this already
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-06-2011, 12:56 AM.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          gwb: man even I have given up on this, the kiddies/lefites/ and herbi have been duped and there is nothing that will change their minds, not even the very people they have been basing their arguments on recanting, and telling us that they all lied.
          I know what could change my mind; sound scientific evidence. Unfortunately there is none. Wish there was though. I really feel guilty driving my E30 around town catless. :up:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
            I know what could change my mind; sound scientific evidence. Unfortunately there is none. Wish there was though. I really feel guilty driving my E30 around town catless. :up:
            the fact you would say this in the face of scientific evidence is proof enuf your head's in the sand.

this just in. CERN scientists may have discovered neutrino's can exceed the speed of light, violating one of einstein's core assumptions.

and yet the science is settled.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              the fact you would say this in the face of scientific evidence is proof enuf your head's in the sand.

this just in. CERN scientists may have discovered neutrino's can exceed the speed of light, violating one of einstein's core assumptions.

and yet the science is settled.
              Can you please post the evidence? I'd love to read it. And by evidence, I don't mean a Breitbart editorial agreeing with a retired weatherman's opinion. I mean peer reviewed, scientific data, or article from a reputable scientific publication or source. Still waiting. Take your time.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ill just leave this here....

Fresh round of hacked climate science emails leaked online

A file containing 5,000 emails has been made available in an apparent attempt to repeat the impact of 2009's similar release
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

Thanks for the article but I'm not sure if you made it through the article or just read the headline and first couple paragraphs but here is an excerpt:

Mann, director of the Earth System Science Centre at Penn State University, who is quoted in the batch of released emails described the release as "truly pathetic".

When asked if they were genuine, he said: "Well, they look like mine but I hardly see anything that appears damning at all, despite them having been taken out of context. I guess they had very little left to work with, having culled in the first round the emails that could most easily be taken out of context to try to make me look bad."

He said, the people behind the release were "agents doing the dirty bidding of the fossil fuel industry know they can't contest the fundamental science of human-caused climate change. So they have instead turned to smear, innuendo, criminal hacking of websites, and leaking out-of-context snippets of personal emails in their effort to try to confuse the public about the science and thereby forestall any action to combat this critical threat. Its right out of the tried-and-true playbook of climate change denial."
                    sigpic

Comment

gee, quoting mann, who has been completely discredited with "hiding the decline" in his infamous hockey stick graph, carries no weight
                      it's like asking obama who's at fault for no jobs and the 4 trillion in debt piled up for the last 3 years
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

gee, quoting mann, who has been completely discredited with "hiding the decline" in his infamous hockey stick graph, carries no weight
                        it's like asking obama who's at fault for no jobs and the 4 trillion in debt piled up for the last 3 years
                        Uh, Mann's findings were confirmed and reinforced by several other independent studies. The hockey stick graph has been confirmed within the past few years. I could post specific studies and research, but you wouldn't read it anyway.
                        sigpic

Comment

was that just plugging more numbers into system that worked and gave the wanted results??? Just like the study that showed no matter what data was entered the algorithm still came up with the hockey stick result. So there by making it and all your claims still correct...................right ????
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...science-emails

More awesome.

It'll take a few years for the ignorance to go away because humans like to hold onto their false beliefs. Till they come out with new ignorance for people to believe.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                              Uh, Mann's findings were confirmed and reinforced by several other independent studies. The hockey stick graph has been confirmed within the past few years. I could post specific studies and research, but you wouldn't read it anyway.
                              sorry herb, but reinforcing data with more of the same doesn't cut it

keep the faith bro
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

sorry herb, but reinforcing data with more of the same doesn't cut it

keep the faith bro
                                You don't even know what you're saying. The data is not more of the same. Mann's original data was based on tree rings. Despite the "skeptics" cherry-picked focus on a peer-reviewed paper more than a decade old, the science has moved on considerably since then. Paper after paper has basically affirmed that current warming is outside the bounds of natural variation, and therefore likely due to human activities. For example we have seen a sea level hockey stick, an underwater hockey stick, a South American hockey stick, an Arctic summer temperature hockey stick, a tropical glacier hockey stick, a North American mountain snowpack hockey stick, a glacier length hockey stick, and warming of Atlantic water into the Arctic hockey stick.

Keep the faith bro
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X