Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESALE: e28-e30-2002 TShirts and Hoodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRESALE: e28-e30-2002 TShirts and Hoodies!

Well, the time has come. I've been wanting to post another pre-sale for over a month not but I haven't made the time for it. The wait is over. You all can get dressed now. Here are some instructions:

Ordering is made simple this time around. Follow the link below and it will take you too my online web store. From there, you can add whatever items you want to your cart and then proceed to checkout via PayPal. It's all integrated and super easy. This will keep me organized and your information is always safe with PayPal. Also, there are mock ups in every color. You have to go to the web store to see them. I will note, the e28 hoodies WILL have the back printed as well. I just didn't take the time to make the mock up of it because it's tough to find a back image of a hoodie. That is all.

Ordering will close on September 6th at Midnight EST. I will have everything printed and shipped by Sept. 13th.

ORDER HERE

International Ordering: Please send me a PM so I can quote you on shipping before you place your order. Thanks!

Thank you for your patronage folks!
    Last edited by unt0uchable; 08-12-2013, 07:47 AM.
    CLICK HERE to buy BMW T-Shirts! 3/5/2002 styles! On sale until May 31st!!

I've had great feedback on the new ordering process. Buttery smooth! Give it a shot and get into some new gear. Check out the latest 2002 shirts! The other mock ups are also on the website along with Classicdaily.net shirts. Get em while the ordering is open!

Comment

Get your orders in early folks! Most people who hold off end up PMing me 3 days after it's closed asking if I have extras. Get em while they're hot! Ordering is quick and painless this time around.

Thanks to those who have already ordered!

Comment

sent my order last week!
        I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

bought one can't wait till it arrives!

Comment

How do they fit? Im 6'3" and pretty slim. I see they are made from hanes but ive literally been wearing the same stafford pocket tees for three years so i have no clue what hanes are like.

Comment

Our company t shirts are Hanes and I think they're pretty nice. Tagless, good quality. I'm also 6'3" ish, but not so thin, and the XL size fits my carcass quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
                Our company t shirts are Hanes and I think they're pretty nice. Tagless, good quality. I'm also 6'3" ish, but not so thin, and the XL size fits my carcass quite well.
                That's about right, I wear a large and I'm about 6'1" 200 lbs.

SALE IS CLOSING IN TWO DAYS! Get your orders in now guys! No orders will be accepted after the 6th, gotta get this ones printed and shipped out!!!

Comment

Make a Zip up and I'll buy one

91 318is M50 swap
                  89 325ic
                  12 WRX Daily
                  86 325e Sold
                  88 325is (Parted out)
                  06 330XI (Sold)
                  91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
                  91 318ic (Sold)
                  87 528e (Sold)
                  93 318is E36 (Parted out)