• Show
Clear All

thanks guys.

lambo, 2 camera phone pics:

sigpic

Comment

Perfect! Thank you!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

That looks great :up:
        ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

looks clean man! put a 3.73lsd in that thing it will wake her up it was night and day in mine
          -His-
          87 e30 325i
          87 e24 m6
          05 e83 x3
          94 e32 740i 5spd
          -Hers-
          89 e30 325i
          18 f48 x1

Comment

Great looking car, you couldn't have taken it in a better direction.

Comment

thanks again, makes me tingle down there when r3v approves of my e30 :p

@hendrixvodu: is it that small difference from the 3.64 to 3.73 or is it the LSD that really made so much of an impact? i've been toying with the idea of a diff upgrade but i havent done any research on it yet.
              Last edited by glnr13; 04-16-2012, 10:59 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I like! M10's make great CHEAP daily drivers. Nicely Done Sir
                85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

welcome to the LA area!! what part of Los Angeles are you in??
                  1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                  1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                  1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                  guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                  Originally posted by ak-
                  Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                    thanks again, makes me tingle down there when r3v approves of my e30 :p

@hendrixvodu: is it that small difference from the 3.64 to 3.73 or is it the LSD that really made so much of an impact? i've been toying with the idea of a diff upgrade but i havent done any research on it yet.
                    its the gearing that made the big difference gave it more pep i got one from a 325is and ran that.....bolts right in !
                    -His-
                    87 e30 325i
                    87 e24 m6
                    05 e83 x3
                    94 e32 740i 5spd
                    -Hers-
                    89 e30 325i
                    18 f48 x1

Comment

Originally posted by Hey_You View Post
                      I like! M10's make great CHEAP daily drivers. Nicely Done Sir
                      it has been pretty damn cheap so far. it ain't fast by any means but the wallet likes the 55-65 mpg on this guy for sure.

Originally posted by M20_fiend View Post
                      welcome to the LA area!! what part of Los Angeles are you in??
                      i've lived in the silver lake area for the last 35 years but i commute to santa monica weekdays and i head south to irvine to visit friends sometimes. i roam, wherever there's a freeway

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
                      its the gearing that made the big difference gave it more pep i got one from a 325is and ran that.....bolts right in !
                      i'm going to do some more research on the ratios. it might be interesting to gain some acceleration at the sake of losing some cruise speed rpms. thanks for the tip
                      sigpic

Comment

before (cut stock springs):

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                        after (ST springs):

50 miles on the springs, ebrake off
                        e90 drop hats
                        all spring pads still in place
                        well worn kyb gas-a-justs
                        sigpic

Comment

Just way I want my car to sit...perfect. How does it ride?
                          sigpic

Comment

considering it was on stock cut springs and the shocks are pretty worn it rides very well. stiffer than before but not jarring. installed the fronts last night and did the rears this morning, drove it about 50 miles over lots of expansion joints and never felt harsh or rough. no more boat action like the cut stock springs :oops:\

even the wifey approved of them this morning
                            sigpic

Comment

I love that early model & that color on those wheels. Definitely has a look all its own.

Comment

Sits pretty nicely with those ST springs, I may have to grab a set.

Are those the "new" Enkei 92's, or are they an original set? Also what size tires are you running?
                                -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

Working...
                                X