Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    are these CA smog-legal?
    AFAIK all of these Bavauto systems are designed to join up with the cat-back, therefore bypassing the cat. This isn't much of an issue for the systems which the mid-section isn't integral because you can have an exhaust shop make you a custom mid-section with a cat. For the systems with an integral mid-section you'll have to cut out a section and get a cat put in.

Comment

Maybe I miss understood the flange for the e30 325i/e midpipe, but the pic below is a stock 325i m20 catback exhaust. Based off the picture there are two flanges on the exhaust, would they be coming with one and that's why we need another added to bolt up to a stock exhaust?
      1986 911 Supercharged Frakenstrat/Stripped
      1987 325is Delphin/Black (Olga)
      1988 M3 Zinno/Natur (Elsa)

Manual or STFU

E30 Chapter of BMW Car Club of America
      E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

Originally posted by enigmaticdream View Post
        Maybe I miss understood the flange for the e30 325i/e midpipe, but the pic below is a stock 325i m20 catback exhaust. Based off the picture there are two flanges on the exhaust, would they be coming with one and that's why we need another added to bolt up to a stock exhaust?
        From the last time around

Comment

Okay, looks like I'm straight then. Thanks!

Manual or STFU

E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

Bump it!

Get your car sounding sweet for 2013. In case anyone is wondering, here's a couple shots of my 325 rocking these headers with a 2.5" single exhaust, vibrant cat, resonator, and muffler...

Comment

Damn it, man. Of course these come out a month after I grenaded my M20 and bought an S52. :(

Comment

Originally posted by JCarp90 View Post
                Damn it, man. Of course these come out a month after I grenaded my M20 and bought an S52. :(
                When you say grenaded M20 all I hear is a good excuse to build an M20 stroker in which you'd want a set of these headers :drink:

Comment

1. enigmaticdream, E30 325is, mid-section included with flanges, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                  2. Karmatose, E30 325is, mid-section included without flanges, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                  3. mscott, e30 325is, no mid-section, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                  4. structured, e30 325is, mid-section included, uncoated, 1 set (R3V)
                  5. SlamedIAm, e30 325is, mid-section included, coated, 1 set (R3V)

Comment

Is there going to be deadline on this group buy and what is the expected turn around time once funds are sent?

Comment

Eventually there will be a cut off because Tubular will need to order the material. However the list isn't filling up as fast as last time so the cut off is likely a few weeks out at least. Once the material is ordered the, if Tubular isn't busy with other work the turn around will be something like 3-4 weeks for uncoated headers.

Comment

List update:

1. enigmaticdream, E30 325is, mid-section included with flanges, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                        2. Karmatose, E30 325is, mid-section included without flanges, coated, 1 set (R3V)
                        6. ealinn, e28 535is, mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (MyE28.)
                        7. rhouse181, e28 535is mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (MyE28.)
                        Last edited by Bullet Ride; 02-01-2013, 07:16 AM.

Comment

8. cm0180, e30 318i mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (R3V)

Comment

Monday morning bump.

Comment

List update:
                              8. cm0180, e30 318i mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (R3V)
                              9. shwaa, e28 535is, mid section included, uncoated, 1 set (MyE28.)

Comment

1 shy of a discount...

Manual or STFU

E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X