E Factory E30 M30 Swap Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E Factory E30 M30 Swap Mounts

I am producing another set of mounts that have been tested and sold in my local market and I am looking to sell to the masses. These mounts work with both M30B34's and M30B35's. The holes on the subframe end are slotted to be adjustable to your liking. They are coated in POR15.

The mounts will be coming with:
    Shorter Grade 8 bolts with Lock washers.

You will need a tap for at least the one side of your block depending on what model bmw it was in and what mounts were used last. Mine were full of dirt.

We have sold multiple sets of these mounts all for $300 but we are currently offering to r3v members only, a price of $250 per set. But wait it gets better for an extra $50 I will include a set of my poly urethane engine mounts.

If we can get 10 + members the price will stand at $250 up until August 1st(must have deposits before the 15th of June)

Please put your self on the wait list and if you would like poly urethane mounts or not

We are located in Canada.

Shipping rates may vary slightly but on average. I am not responsible for any duty charges applied to you at the door.

Canada: $25 flat rate parcel
    USA: $35 flat rate parcel
    Any other countries pm me for shipping quote.

Any questions about the mounts I am more then happy to answer.

Thanks for your time

List

Update: $75 will be the deposit
    Last edited by bnyhan; 07-02-2013, 12:37 AM.

im in

Comment

maybe in

Comment

details on the poly mounts please
        Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

I'm in as well. Ordered the m30 swap write-up last week.
          Instagram = @Euro_Wagon

Comment

Also update there is no dead line when the list becomes full i will get deposits ect. I make two types of poly a 80% stiffness which i recommend for track use they're stiff as a rock. The other is a 50% stiffness which is better for every day use not to stiff as to rattle your cage.

List
            1. Rosemond 1
            2. the imitator
            3. kinghorn

Comment

Is a "deposit" considered the full amount? Or is it a smaller amount?

Taylor
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                Is a "deposit" considered the full amount? Or is it a smaller amount?

Taylor

Sorry thats my fault forgot to include that the deposit will be $75.

Comment

These came on the market 1 month after I ordered some from England... and now I need poly mounts as well... and my others interfere with my long tube stahl headers... smh... can I do a trade in? (jk)... can you make auto trans mounts in soft poly as well? maybe I can sell my other mounts... hmm
                  sigpic
                  Streetable poly mounts, trans mounts are here!
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=streetable
                  '94 318i
                  '07 335i
                  '11 X5
                  '89 325ic m30b35

Comment

Working...
                  X