1986 325 with 2.7 Stroker Smogged 5 Speed Nor Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325 with 2.7 Stroker Smogged 5 Speed Nor Cal

I am in Nashville now, just moved from Santa Rosa. But, I co-own this car along with a spec E30 with my buddy who has this car on craigslist right now, Spec car is not for sale. Below is the ad from craigslist if you need pics let me know and I can send a link. This is a pretty clean and fun E30, wish I could have brought it with me but wife wouldn't let me since I already had 6 others. Would be easiest to contact my buddy directly, pm me if you are interested and I will give you his number or you can check out the post on craigslist.... http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/5230235556.html

Up for sale is my 1986 BMW E30 325. The car is a grey 2 door coupe with 170,000 miles. It is a fun car and a strong driver, and needs a home with someone that will drive it and enjoy all the excitement it has to offer. At this price, it is a great opportunity to get into an E30 chassis, as they are quickly increasing in collectability and value amongst BMW aficionados. This car has recently PASSED SMOG, and is registered PNO with no back DMV fees. You will be hard pressed to find another clean, reliable E30 for this price.

Key Features:
    *Engine upgraded with a 2.7l stroker engine for improved horsepower and torque (more power and torque than a 325i/is using all factory parts making it very reliable).
    *OEM sport package rear trunk spoiler and front airdam added for a more purposeful, aggressive look.
    *OEM sport style front seats installed with new upholstery in very rare and desirable Houndstooth cloth / vinyl to match the factory trim.
    *Aftermarket wheels with newer tires

Recent Maintenance Performed:
    *New Timing belt (very important for these cars, and not particularly cheap)
    *New Control Arms
    *New Battery
    *New Water Pump
    *Oil/Filter Change
    *Coolant Flush
    *Valve Adjustment
    *Shift Linkage Maintenance

Other:
    *Paint is faded, particularly on the horizontal surfaces (hood, roof, trunk)
    *Driver Front Fender color is off
    *Title is salvage
    *AC does not blow cold
    I have had and currently own multiple BMWs (E30's and E28's) for 10+ years and can walk you through maintenance items and etc
    Last edited by rcarson25; 10-10-2015, 03:31 PM.

updated with link to pictures

Comment

Bump for a price drop $2700 obo

Comment

Originally posted by rcarson25 View Post
        Bump for a price drop $2700 obo
        Bump for a great seller and good car! I'm a bit shocked that there hasn't been much interest from the R3V community. A good price for a maintained/daily driver E30 (I've actually seen this car in person)... Love the full houndstooth interior!

Comment

Wrong coast or I would be all over it. Glws
          1991 318i Sedan

Comment

I should have brought it with me to Nashville. Just so people know the car is priced low because it is on planned non op and needs paint. The car runs very well and would be easy for a new owner to finish off in the color of their choice to have a great looking and running car.

Comment

Working...
            X