X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 325is 5-speed Hellrot *clean $3,900

[IMG][/IMG]

pretty firm price.

108k Miles, garage kept, two-owner Hellrot with black leather interior. Power heated seats, traction control. The current owner has had the car since 2000 and only drives it occasionally. It has always been garaged and the paint reflects this fact well. Truly a well maintained and nearly immaculate example of an e36, all windows and doors function properly. Door panels are in excellent condition.

As with any car of this age, there are some nit-picky things that I will try to cover briefly. Reverse lights don't work although the reverse fuse is getting power. Driver's seat suddenly stopped flipping forward for rear seat access. Owner reports that occasionally transmission pops out of first gear - after 15 miles of driving it around town it hasn't happened to me yet. Owner also reports that the clutch chatters in warm weather. Again I haven't experienced this yet. The rocker panels need to be paint matched grey... it looks like they were red underneath and someone tried to paint them grey. Head unit is an old school aftermarket Alpine, and the speaker system is the Nokia.

An enthusiast would want to update the struts and lollipops for the oem ride quality. The thermostat housing is plastic so I would assume the water pump is still the oem unit. The only residual oil under the car appears to be a slight power steering leak and possibly a rear main seep which could explain a chattering clutch. The right fog light bracket is damaged but the fog lens comes with the car in good shape. Check out the video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and more photos:

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X