No announcement yet.

Chachi's 3XXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats fine, there kinda sorta kinda for me. but hey, lmk if you ever need a hand. only catch is u have to let me look at the acs lip again. lol
    Originally posted by Lof8
    4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
    therefore, their value is much greater.
    Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi View Post
      i have it on the floor in my garage, its blown to FUCK man ahahah you can spin the shafts every which way. there's 100% no way it locks up anything at all.
      Bummer. I've never seen another LSD out of a car besides that one, so I don't really know what they're like. Are you sure it doesn't need to be spinning faster for the clutches to engage? The more torque on the driveshaft, the closer the clutches are pressed together. I doubt spinning the driveshaft by hand generates enough torque to do this, but I don't know a lot about diffs.

Of course, if you're doing one-wheel-wonder burnouts with it, then yeah, it's shot.

Comment

Originally posted by kommissar View Post
        Bummer. I've never seen another LSD out of a car besides that one, so I don't really know what they're like. Are you sure it doesn't need to be spinning faster for the clutches to engage? The more torque on the driveshaft, the closer the clutches are pressed together. I doubt spinning the driveshaft by hand generates enough torque to do this, but I don't know a lot about diffs.

Of course, if you're doing one-wheel-wonder burnouts with it, then yeah, it's shot.
        last time i checked andy was haha

well if you hold one flange and try to spin the other, you should be able to feel it locking. yours just spins whichever way it wants. its probably still drives as andy was using it but there's no way it locks.

i just picked up a 4.10lsd from harry's for 45 bucks from a 100k mile automatic car. we can find you another one!
        Originally posted by blunt
        i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi View Post
          last time i checked andy was haha

well if you hold one flange and try to spin the other, you should be able to feel it locking. yours just spins whichever way it wants. its probably still drives as andy was using it but there's no way it locks.

i just picked up a 4.10lsd from harry's for 45 bucks from a 100k mile automatic car. we can find you another one!
          Yeah, I'll have to check out some junk-yards sometime. Too bad I'm only back in NJ until Wednesday. Enough of my thread-jacking, anyway. I'm glad that my old car was able to be useful to you, instead of rotting in Nick's driveway. Those springs are actually made by Lesjöfors, not BavAuto, according to the documentation I got with the car. I can ship it to you, if you want it! Car looks low in the back, what's up with that? Rock in the trunk :) ?

Comment

hey frankie
            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Frankie good to see you back in the game

When are you fuckers gonna have another beer pong meet/GTG? I'm down for a roadtrip this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Sedan View Post
                Frankie good to see you back in the game

When are you fuckers gonna have another beer pong meet/GTG? I'm down for a roadtrip this summer.

maybe end of summer, i'm thinking of having a little gtg.

idk why it looks low in the back kenna, haha. but sure if you wanna ship that pm me ill send you my address!

and hey andy, you little bearded man you.
                i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Niiiiccceee!!!!!! Frankie, I'll have to swing out there one day and see what your up to, how's the log cabin doing? I fuck'n love the log cabin
                  All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Looks sweet man. I remember picking up parts from you a while ago, you had a ton of E30 stuff stashed in that shed! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by JeffNJM3 View Post
                      Niiiiccceee!!!!!! Frankie, I'll have to swing out there one day and see what your up to, how's the log cabin doing? I fuck'n love the log cabin
                      jeff! expect a PM soon!! the cabin is well and good!

Originally posted by BenM View Post
                      Looks sweet man. I remember picking up parts from you a while ago, you had a ton of E30 stuff stashed in that shed! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
                      oh yeah! i remember you came down in the minivan and cleaned my garage out ahahah whats good dude!

and hello andy! you butt nugget

Comment

Working...
                      X