• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in. So are a couple e90 guys who don't post here on r3v

Comment

We may have a E24 show up!

Comment

i may or may not be there had an issue with one of my shock threads being stripped while redoing my suspension so i only have 3 sides done and im trying to get this thread fixed

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Originally posted by Harry's E30 View Post
          i may or may not be there had an issue with one of my shock threads being stripped while redoing my suspension so i only have 3 sides done and im trying to get this thread fixed

Use a die for a more course thread in like 1/2x16 or something so you keep the same nut size but have more meat to bite on. Its happened to me before. I just threaded new 1/2" threads and all was well.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Hoping for no rain, but overcast for good pics!

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

^^^ Coming? Whatcha have?

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                  ^^^ Coming? Whatcha have?
                  Maybe an interesting e90...
                  Maybe with some interesting new wheels...

Comment

See you guys there tomorrow if it doesn't rain!;P I'll be showing up without my ESM's but they'll be on jaywoods car so they'll still be around!
                    My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

The meet was fun guys! Was sweet to see that V10 eh??? Someone should tackle that as their swap ;-)

Comment

meet was fun So whats the plan for bimmerfest?
                        Originally posted by InuFaye
                        silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                        Originally posted by george graves
                        An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

I def want to go!!! You said caravan what what?

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            I def want to go!!! You said caravan what what?
                            yea and what i ment is we should all caravan together :)
                            so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                            An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

I wanted to set up a caravan for the ventura and santa barbara counties. I was thinking we could meet up in Oxnard right off of Oxnard Blvd. There is a huge parking lot right off the freeway that we could all meet up in.

Text me if you guys wanna get something going 8057982109

Taylor
                              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                                I wanted to set up a caravan for the ventura and santa barbara counties. I was thinking we could meet up in Oxnard right off of Oxnard Blvd. There is a huge parking lot right off the freeway that we could all meet up in.

Text me if you guys wanna get something going 8057982109

Taylor
                                Ill hit you up later

Comment

Working...
                                X