No announcement yet.

Louisiana..anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing "grand" like yours. Its an aem fic that came with the car. The car was built and never sorted out. The fic was half assed installed so I had to redo all of that. It was an automatic car and when they installed the pedals botched that whole job. Somehow the throwout bearing ate the intire front snout off of the transmission so he had to order another one. Its been one thing after another but its coming together.
    Attached Files

Comment

The CA is the one motor I haven't messed with in a 240. I've had a couple of SR'd ones and a bunch of KA's. Sometimes I miss having one, lol. I'd be down for a garage bbq meet. I know Tim would join too, he's in Abita and I'm in Slidell.

Brandon, I got your text man! I've been working a lot, forgot to hit you back! =/

We had our 1st local meet in Mandeville this past Sunday, going to do it again in two weeks.

I'll post it up soon...IFO is this coming Sunday as well.
      1991 318is - Daily/weekend track car.

An on-ramp is a terrible thing to waste...

Comment

Any meets happening? I'm in NOLA and always game for something.
        work in progress

Comment

Baton Rouge here

Comment

Shreveport here
            - AXIS POWERS - 2JZ E30 Build
            Current Project - 87 325is 2JZ Swapped with M4 DCT

Comment

Any Lake Charles folks out there?

Comment

You guys should checkout Nola Bimmers on Facebook. 300+ members, and although it's based in New Orleans we have members from all over Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. We do meet ups, crawfish boils, road trips, BMW documentary screenings, autox & track events, etc. Really great group and a lot of builders in it. I would've never gotten my car to where it's at without this group. Check it out!

sigpicGrind it till you find it.

Comment

NOLA Bimmers checking in.

edit: I've been on here longer than I have been on FB.
                  My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                  There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Working...
                  X