Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1988 E30 325iS (Bronze, Sport Cloth, Extremely Low Mileage, Beautiful Condition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1988 E30 325iS (Bronze, Sport Cloth, Extremely Low Mileage, Beautiful Condition)

I'll get this out of the way: the price of this metallic bronze, automatic transmission equipped 325is is $9,000 (U.S.D.) as it sits, or $9,500 (U.S.D.) ready to go; if you're looking for a project car, a higher mileage bargain, a car with a manual transmission, or anything this car isn't than this isn't the car for you.

For those of you still reading, have a look through this picture album for me, then keep reading when you've finished:

Here are the negatives:

The rear bumper was replaced at some point due to a very low speed impact, but no paintwork or other bodywork was required.

The battery is original and should be replaced, one of the rear wheel bearings needs replacement from sitting, the engine bay is still coated in the factory cosmoline, and there are three small dings in the body in need of paintless dent repair.

I will take care of the battery and the wheel bearing for the $9,500 (U.S.D.) ready to go price.

Here are the positives:

Everything else. The car currently has 30,500 miles on it and is original down to the velour floor mats and working power antenna.

I'm offering this car at a steep discount from when it was featured on Bring A Trailer due to the weakening of the Canadian Dollar combined with my purchase of an E34 M5 as my daily driver.

This car is in Ontario, Canada, and will require importation into the United States, and quite possibly shipping if you aren't inclined or able to drive it home. Yes, the importation process is very easy, and I will help you through it every step of the way.

If you're looking to drive the car home, I'll throw in another set of wheels with nearly new rubber for an additional $500.

Thanks for looking! :)
    Last edited by Shock(/\)ave; 03-15-2015, 04:45 PM.

I think my search is over. PM sent.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

I can't stop looking at this thing. Shouldn't last long at all!

Comment

A sale is pending with a great potential owner! :)

Buying cars from Canada is surprisingly easily if they're over 25 years old, and still straightforward if they're newer and were originally sold in Canada. I have some research to do for him, and I'll share the information about the importation process in this thread for everyone's future reference.

Comment

I want to sleep in that interior

Comment

pm'd
              feedback http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...32#post4540332

1972 2002 Chamonix
              1984 325e Hennarot (M20B31)
              1988 325is Bronzite Time Capsule

Comment

Originally posted by dishwab View Post
                I want to sleep in that interior
                Me too, but only after having sex on it :-)

I've only seen pics of these Canadian interiors a few time and this one is amazingly gorgeous !!
                Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
                1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
                2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
                2005 X3 (little woman's car)
                Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Its gonna be mine!

1972 2002 Chamonix

Comment

Originally posted by plotfi View Post
                    Its gonna be mine!
                    Hope to see this on SD roads sometime soon!!!

Comment

hell yeah
                      Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                      Hope to see this on SD roads sometime soon!!!

1972 2002 Chamonix

Comment

If this thing comes to SD I've gotta lay my eyes on it 👀👀👀

Comment

Sold?
                          89 e30
                          95 993 c2
                          Simplicity riding mower with turbo bagger attachment
                          1987 haro sport
                          Vans

Comment

If this thing is sold to an SD owner, we gotta meet up so I can see this beauty in person!
                            Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Originally posted by plotfi View Post
                              Its gonna be mine!
                              Deposit received and the details are being finalized. ;D

I actually got to watch this car roll over to 49,000 km on the way to the shop yesterday; it's surreal driving a 28 year old car that feels new.

Here's an excellent primer on importing a vehicle from Canada into the United States:

Everything you need to know to import a vehicle purchased in Canada into the US. Selecting the vehicle, customs, duties, taxes, permits, registration and more.

With the current weakness in the Canadian dollar there are a lot of great deals to be had here if you stick to the best of what's available. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X