WTS 84' 318i - Henna, 5-sp, 117K miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTS 84' 318i - Henna, 5-sp, 117K miles

Sold! Thanks for the encouraging words gang!

Hey everyone, I've got a baby on the way in a few months and I'm afraid it is going to replace this one. :( I've got an 84' Hennarot 318i in really decent shape. It has almost 117k on the odometer. It's an 8/10 in my opinion, inside and out. It's unmolested and just about stock. The only items that didn't come on the car are the pearlbeige rear vinyl seat and the reupholstered sport seats up front (Unforuntately they're "Natur" tan and not pearlbeige) as the car originally had a cloth interior that was torn to shreds, the M-tech 1 spoiler, steering wheel, and the basketweaves.

I also have a ton of documentation on the car including all the original customs documents.

Pros
    -Low miles at 116,7XX
    -Great Henna paint
    -Clean interior
    -5-sp
    -14" basketweaves in great condition with 90% left on the Yokohamas
    -M-Tech 1 steering wheel
    -M-Tech 1 spoiler, not a replica,
    -Recent tune up and brake job,
    -Clean title

Cons
    -A/C is out,
    -Small but noticeable dent in the driver's side C pillar,
    -Small rust spot on above the right rear tail light, not visible from outside or inside the trunk unless you remove the trunk seal (one of the previous owners had pulled the spoiler and just left 6 holes in the trunk lid!) No other rust in the usual places though!
    -Small tear in the headliner on the sunroof panel due to the roof track being slightly ajar... I never open the roof back, only tilt it up, so it has been no issue for me.

The car isn't perfect, but it's a good runner, there are few other small ticks, but it wouldn't be an e30 without them. By and large it's clean, it runs well, and I have full confidence in it as a daily driver... it's just a bit tough to get a car seat in and out of.

I'm in the Portland area but can meet some of you Seattle guys halfway if you're serious. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Looking for $4500, willing to consider offers though. I could also put some pearlbeige standard seats in it as well as the stock four spoke wheel and reduce price if that interests anyone.

Thanks

And here's a link to all photos...
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by sjcomeau; 04-19-2015, 07:50 PM. Reason: Sold!
    84' Henna 318i
    sigpic

That may be the nicest 84' 318i I've seen. Glws
    NASA
    BMWCCA member
    PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
    1997 M3 sedan
    2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Minty! GLWS.

Comment

Nice henna. Good luck with sale!

Comment

I dig it. Slap on some euro bumpers and BAM, you've got yourself a looker.

Comment

Well, I got two full price offers in one day! I guess I should have asked more, hard to believe for a 318 and not a 325!

Maybe a dumb question, but how do I delete this posting?
            84' Henna 318i
            sigpic

Comment

just edit the original post and state that its sold. Its a good baseline for others to refer to later for valuations.

Its a beautiful car, not surprised it sold so quick.
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I would have loved to own this car! Henna is the best

Comment

so beautiful. Thats a proper nice car! Hopefully its well cared for.
                  2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr trail rig
                  2014 GLI Edition 30
                  Various German company cars.

Comment

Deff one of the cleanest 30's I've seen. Hopefully it's goes to a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The car looked well-priced for the condition. Congrats on sale!

Comment

Working...
                      X