2002 BMW M3 Coupe

132,000 miles

Clean Carfax and Clean Title

19" Wheels

Aftermarket Stereo

Koni Shocks

1 Key

Floormats

I found this car in California, it had stood for a couple of years while the owner was out of the country travelling, I bought the car and had it transported back here to Nashville, tn.

The sun had KILLED the paint on the hood, roof and trunk, I had it all repainted and blended in so it all matched, looks ok, its not a show car or a factory job but it does look good. I also had the front bumper repainted, the under engine splash guards are missing, they were on but torn (I think the truck driver did it) I took them off.

I put the car in the shop, hood release was broken so we had to replace the cables and latches, the fan clutch was bad so we did the Fan, clutch and a new water pump, the alternator was weak so we did the alternator and battery and along with normal servicing this is all it needed.

I had a good set of tires (fronts are Hankook and rears are Michelin) so I put them on and had it aligned. I put 1000 miles on it and it drives great, no shifting problems, no lights on the dash, everything works ok.

Issues :

The SMG works ok But the gear indicator flashes and you can start the car in gear, the shop thinks its the sensor that tells the car if the hood is open or not (I dont Know)

Splash Guards are missing

Interior seats have some cracking, they are not split but are cracked (see pics)

aftermarket stereo (works great)

Airbox had been broken and I put some tape on it to seal it. I intended to put an intake on it so it didn't bother me. needs and intake

key battery appears to be dead

No Records

This is a E46 M3 with the right wheels (and the wrong transmission) for E36 money. This is the cheapest E46 out there.

$8900 is CHEAP !!!

I will take trades but please be sensible about the price of your trade and bear in mind that if its market value is 5000 I have to resell it so I am not going to give you 5000, I have priced this M3 really aggressive for the market please do the same with your trade.

Please PM me here

Call or text me on 615 397 1444

These are the only Pics I have on this computer I will try to get some better ones but this weather sucks here tight now.

The reason for sale is I have another car I wanted and just became available so I need some funds, this one has to go, I own alot of cars and was going to convert this to a 6 speed and drive it but I want this other car a little more so my loss, your gain and all that.....
    Last edited by benge100; 01-21-2016, 10:53 PM.

Pm me some pictures?
    ▲ 1991 318is ▲ | Feedback Thread

Comment

Pics?
      2007 Big Twin Turbo 335i + 1989 E30 Track Car

Comment

Can't see any pics

Comment

Working...
        X