FS 1989 AC Schnitzer 325i super low mileage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS for 1989 BMW 325i with AC Schnitzer body kit + exhaust.
    I purchased this amazing clean e30 about a month ago from FL and brought it over to CA. However, CA regulation made too hard for me to keep, so here I am, trying to find her home.

I have paid 1.5 K and will be looking for someone who takes this with the same price.

1989 BMW 325i in Euro Spec with AC Schnitzer modifications and original 69k kilometers, which is about 43k miles.

This car was legally imported from japan after being well kept there for last 25 years .
    Exterior is virtually flawless. All imperfections, if any, are so minor that are not visible in photos. The paint looks amazing and it is free of scratches, dents or oxidation.

The glass is all original and the wheels are free or curb rush or scuffs. The car is 100% rust free and appears to have been garage kept.

Interior of this BMW still has some of the new car smell in it. It looks as good as you can imagine. No rips, cuts or cracks in the seats, headliner or dash. It is also a non-smoker's car. The interior looks all original with an exception of the radio. The car runs great and it is huge fun to drive. Engine pulls very strong, transmission is smooth and suspension feels very tight. It has cold ac and all electric features work as designed.

New front brake rotors and pads as well as replaced all drive belts and air filter are installed.

The AC Schitzer exhaust sounds deep and mean, but not excessively loud. The car has original AC Schnitzer body kit, wheels, exhaust and suspension. At this point it is hard to tell if the mods were done when it was new or later on. If you see and drive this BMW, you will have no doubts that the miles are original. This is one of the finest examples of an E30 we have seen.
    Attached Files

whats the price? $15,000?

Comment

1500 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes $15,000

Comment

What size tires?

Not a real deal but nice badges, wheels, kit and exhaust. I can sell you a steering wheel to match :-)

Any shot of the motor/engine bay?

And for 1500 I will buy it. I will be down by the end of the week, seriously.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

here is some shot for engine bay. if could keep this in CA, I would totally buy matching steering wheel for sure.
            ha, I would keep this if I need to sell in 1500 :)
            Attached Files

Comment

WOW !! $15.000 for a automatic.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I am not even sure how much the genuine, red ACS Touring manual went for.. but it was about this price.

The body kit is around $2500+. The wheels if 16"s about $1200 with the tires. Badge up front is up to $100. The rear badge is about $200 (tough to find). The exhaust is about $600.

So a nice collection of parts for someone to make a more striking ACS "tribute" car.. but not 15 large.

Comment

Very nice, GLWS

Comment

It is a clean looking car though. You may want to adjust the OP to reflect the real price for the people who only read the first post.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      WOW !! $15.000 for a automatic.
                      Costs for swapping to manual are very trivial to those who are real car guys

I am incredibly impressed with your car and in my opinion it is worth every penny

GLWS
                      sigpic

Comment

Photos of the suspension, too?

I have seen a few different types and would like to know more about this one. Thanks!

This may be better off on ebay ? I know the genuine ACS Touring took a while to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by 411 View Post
                          Costs for swapping to manual are very trivial to those who are real car guys

I am incredibly impressed with your car and in my opinion it is worth every penny

GLWS
                          Your car is worth every penny as well. :) Don't take my opinion the wrong way. I'm very happy because it would help the sell of my car as well.......and thank you for the complement !!!
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

$15 k is outrageous

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Outrages to some and not for others. For example when I was looking for an Clean really truly rust free 325is 1990-1991 with good paint and interior with a clean carfax. Most would come up to let's say 8-10K for the average ones here in GA, TX and east coast. Add in an OEM Mtech2 kit and paint it with install labor. Upgrade your suspension parts and have an very good leather sport seats and a set of $1500 wheels. You can figure it would at least put you into the 15-17K territory. But if all of it was done and then posted for sale for 17K you would think that's it's overpriced? No one can recover everything especially labor and some paint but it sure isn't a 12K car anymore either. But it's not for everyone. I would pay and have paid for those things on a car before. Usually, I would look for a good base example and then figure what it would cost me go get it to look like what I want. If I find what I want or something close to it then I would pay up for not having to source the pieces over time and deal with the paint and body and the time it's getting worked on. So find a 46K mile auto 1989 325i for 8K or so and replicate this car. See where you are at. Using same exact parts not replica. Your 15k isn't as outrages as it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X