No announcement yet.

91 325ix RUST FREE! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays everybody! Just picked up an e92 so no longer interested in trades but the e30 is still for sale!

Comment

Bump for price change

Comment

Need to sell before snowfall here in Cleveland! Somebody give her a nice place to stay!

Comment

Put this on ebay already. You're current asking price is so low it's depressing! :)
          My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

If that undercarriage pic is from this car I would highly suggest pulling up carpet and taking some pics.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
              If that undercarriage pic is from this car I would highly suggest pulling up carpet and taking some pics.
              Indeed it is. Was a lower quality picture with bad lighting. I'll be sure to post some better pictures in a few minutes here. Also, I had pictures of the battery tray and passenger floorboard up until I put the new pictures up a week ago, they should probably go back up. The ad states rust free body which is most certainly true.
              Last edited by NEOe30; 12-02-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Better Undercarriage Pictures

The picture that was previously seen above was a poor quality pic, please see these recently taken photos with concerns for the underside. I have cleared things up with that R3v member. Any questions or concerns and I'll be happy to answer.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by NEOe30; 12-02-2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

If I still lived in the Midwest I'd probably pick this up in like 5 seconds.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                    If I still lived in the Midwest I'd probably pick this up in like 5 seconds.
                    ditto, its a great deal

Comment

Originally posted by dinkman94 View Post
                      ditto, its a great deal
                      Thanks guys! Sad to see her go but need the cash to put towards the e92. Bump!

Comment

Snow is coming next week! Pick her up for a great price!

Comment

Heat is working, hopefully this will help to move the car. $4,800 firm

Comment

I wish you were a few hundred miles closer. Nice car

Comment

Nothing better than flying in buying a new E30 and road tripping home! I did that from SC up to MA when I picked up my IX.

Any distance under 1,500 miles is a poor excuse not to buy a car. My $0.02.

Comment

Originally posted by dubdub View Post
                                Nothing better than flying in buying a new E30 and road tripping home! I did that from SC up to MA when I picked up my IX.

Any distance under 1,500 miles is a poor excuse not to buy a car. My $0.02.
                                I wish more people thought like this! Personally I agree, guessing the cold weather and lake effect snow must be scaring you guys away

Comment

Working...
                                X