No announcement yet.

The debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant to edit the previous post, but forgot amidst all the post debate breakdowns.

Pence did fairly well also in terms of overall impression and competence. If only he didn't have to defend such a loser of a running mate... he'd have done a lot better.

Perhaps that same method you described Sleeve could take care of Trump as well? Now that would be a better election.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      Kaine looked like jack Nicholson playing the joker in batman

And Pence looked liked Corky from Life Goes On.

Comment

^
        I dont think we saw the same debate then
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          ^
          A well placed 150ish grains of lead and copper running at 1800ish FPS...... Maybe another small plane crash, or a massive stroke.

Not that I would advocate or endorse anything of the sort, or wish those type of health troubles on anyone but thats about the only way she will relinquish her standing at the top of the ticket.
          why do you have to make terrible posts like this? cant you keep this stupid shit inside your head?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            why do you have to make terrible posts like this? cant you keep this stupid shit inside your head?
            Are you made of glass?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
            X