Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the Left hijacked liberalism?

Serious question

Has the modern Left, which is anything but liberal, using liberalism as a cover for anarchy?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

lmao
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

LOL Yup.
      Estoguy
      1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

I think we should all start wearing self woven hemp clothes, ride around in self pedaled wood carts, and eat 100% vegan. I'm voting for the government to enforce this with the military.

Meat is murder. Oil is murder. Civilization is murder. Knowledge is murder. Suicide is our only hope.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

It feels great to have a president who only speaks the facts!

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            I think we should all start wearing self woven hemp clothes, ride around in self pedaled wood carts, and eat 100% vegan. I'm voting for the government to enforce this with the military.

Meat is murder. Oil is murder. Civilization is murder. Knowledge is murder. Suicide is our only hope.
            for a minute i thought you were joking

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
              It feels great to have a president who only speaks the facts!

Yeah. He can do anything he wants. If you have a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, he can grab that. Now there's somebody to look up to! He's so smart, too. He knows how to manipulate the system in his financial favor. And it's okay to be a hypocrite and duck taxes. I mean, all of America's children should be taught these valuable lessons. I mean honestly. Don't teach the youth how to be kind and altruistic! That's for snowflakes!
              My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                for a minute i thought you were joking

Never. I am always 100% serious.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                X