E34 Touring Salvage Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
    Cleaner parts = more mulah if you ask me.
    Yup. Hard to tell what condition body panels are in if they are covered with grime.

Plus I can't stand to work on dirty cars.

Not totally parting out. Just taking the engine. Rest goes whole.

Comment

bumping this old thread maybe itll help you sell... I wish i had the money/skills to fix and then engine swap that... i love the color and the touring and the

Comment

thanks. actually just this week i decided to put it up for sale. will be posting an ad soon.
        marshall
        75 M2
        87 325
        97 m3
        02 325it

Comment

^Seriously just fix the front end. Maybe a few hundred in parts, then you can sell it all in one bang, parting out a car is a pain dude, I know first hand. And you will get more money that way.

Comment

dude, seriously...i know exactly what it would take to fix it. i know exactly what it takes to part out a car. have done it many times.

I am not interested in making money on this and i am not interested in fixing it. as i have said several times, all i want is the engine. it is a known solid m50 that i need for one of my racing projects. i am not parting out this car. the entire car is for sale in one piece, minus only the engine.
            Last edited by mlytle64; 08-02-2014, 02:55 PM.
            marshall
            75 M2
            87 325
            97 m3
            02 325it

Comment

I think this car is currently listed for sale with the parts to fix it. Hope it finds a home.

Comment

Working...
              X