No announcement yet.

Wespe my 1990 318i Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to get out and do some priming today but, the wind picked up before I could. Also I am still waiting for parts to come in from Germany.

Comment

It has been a busy couple of weeks but, I got the car back together. I washed and waxed. I found a hole up front by the passenger side. I am scared at what lies beneath. I plugged it for the time being to prevent any further damage. I also go the knee panel replaced and put on. I just need to vacuum and detail the inside. Also I still have to find this elusive vacuum leak.

Comment

ha cool - you have the headlight height adjuster... does it work?

be sure to pull your carpet up and inspect the floor. check all the rubber seals under the car, and the jack points. also look at the cowl area, and if you get a chance take a peek behind the back of the fenders, by the a-pillars
        Last edited by bradnic; 03-26-2016, 06:18 PM.
        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
        DB vert plastic bumpers
        OEM Keys
        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
        91 ic Calypso 3.1
        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

I don't think the headlight leveler works and I am not sure if I can fix it. THere is a hole by the cowl on the passenger side. I also have to fix the floor too that got screwed up with the jack slipped. I will get to that in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Had some idling issues and decided to clean the ICR because spending $250 on a new one is crazy at the moment. Well it worked and the car is idling great. A little lumpy on the low end of idle so I up'd to around 700 at idle and it is doing fine. I guess I will keep cleaning with it starts idling roughly and when that finally doesn't work I will get a new one.

Comment

Man that thing looks clean. White is a rare colour for tourings as well, I can't remember the last time I saw one in white.
              Euro car and parts export business based in the Netherlands, specialized in E30 Tourings!

Instagram: @garage30_ WWW.GARAGE30.NL

Comment

Thanks. Its hard finding parts here in the US.

Comment

Been awhile since I posted but I fixed the caps to my wheels and fixed some rust under the hood. I am waiting on a new hatch from the dealership also. I am also going to be doing an M42 swap in the coming months. I got one just waiting for the owner to part ways with everything.

Comment

Got Wespe out of the body shop yesterday. Fender still needs a little attention but the hatch and that Mtech spoiler look awesome. I love this car! Now onto the wheel bearing, brakes, radio, and gauge cluster.

Comment

Working...
                    X